The mall | 2

We make our way to my house in just a few minutes. As we walk into my house, we see my mum on the couch watching tv.

"Hey, mom Allie and I are going upstairs."

"Okay, love," she calls from downstairs.

I flop on my bed as I let out an exhausted groan and say, "I'm so ready to sleep, like actually sleep."

"Me too, especially after a whole bloody year with Mrs. Paige, she was a bitch." Allie replies,

"Ready to get started on the transformation?" I ask her.

"Y/N, can we just relax a bit? I mean, we just got out of school."

"If you don't start now, you never will." I try to explain.

"Ugh, fine, what's up first?" Allie says

"First, we get a new look, so that means we are going-" I say before Allie interrupts me.

"SHOPPING!!! Okay, maybe this won't be too bad." She says, finally agreeing with me.

"Then we hit the gym."

"Um... No, I will not be doing that!"

"We will talk about that later. Let's go." I say, trying to avoid the topic.

*TIME SKIP*

As my mom is driving us to the mall, I plug my phone into the aux and decide to play some old hits. I put on 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus, and I hear Allie say, "Turn it up.". We start to sing, more like scream to the song as we drive. As the song ends, 'I Do' by Cardi B starts to play, and we start to dance.

Soon we pull up to the mall, and I tell my mom, "Thank you," as we leave the car.

"Just call me when you girls are done, ok?".

I reply with a small nod and start to walk into the mall. Allie and I walk to the map, and she asks me where we should go first.

"Maybe Garage?" I say.

"Okay, ya, that's right past the food court so that we can stop for food on the way."

"Of course you want food," I say jokingly, to be honest, I'm kind of hungry too.

"Oh, shut up. I just like not to starve like most people," she replies, rolling her eyes while laughing.

We make our way to the food court and instantly go to Nando's.

"Can I have the grilled chicken wrap?" I say and wait for Allie to order.

"And I'll have the grilled chicken pitta," Allie says.

She always gets that whenever we get Nando's.

We pay and go look for a place to sit. The only table that was empty was one right beside a group of boys.