The fun awaits pt. 1| 51

As we start to walk downstairs, I can hear Brenda and Thomas chatting about tonight.

"Do you really think it is a good idea if we invite Allie tonight? I know we all went a little too hard last night, but Allie seemed to have hit a nerve with Y/n," Brenda whispers to Thomas.

"I know, but if we don't invite her, I don't think Minho will come, and he is one of us, but I can't deal with the drama," Thomas replies.  I walk into the living room with Newt, and they turn around.

"Hey guys, you ready for tonight?" Thomas says, trying to deflect the previous conversation.

"Yea, and you guys can invite Allie. I will do my best to be civil, but I can't promise she will be."  They let out a sigh of relief and continued moving things around the living room.

    We are just sitting around in the living room when Alby, Ben, and Galy show up. Thomas brings them into the living room to join us. We all start talking and laughing while we wait for Minho and Allie to get here.

"Y/n, you were someone else last night," Gally says.

"Don't worry, that won't be happing tonight. I plan to stay at a respectable level of drunk." I replied

Allie walks in and overhears our conversation, "You, respectable? That's funny." Allie snarked from the entrance of the living room beside Minho.

"Who are you to talk about respect?" Brenda snaps back while finishing her sentence off with a "whore." under her breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"You heard what I said, or did you lose your hearing too when you lost your dignity?"

"WHOAH! Girls, let's take it down a notch. Allie, when did you guys even get here?" Thomas says, trying to prevent an even bigger argument.

"Oh, we just got here, and I brought more drinks!" Minho jumps in, trying to change the subject. Just as Minho and Thomas go to put the drinks in the kitchen, there's a knock at the door.

"Newt, can you get the door?" Thomas yells from the kitchen. Newt makes his way past Allie, not even acknowledging her presence, and heads to the door.

"It's Shara," Newt says, with a slight  hint of confusion in his voice.

"Oh, I invited her!" I say, running to the door.

    We make our way back to the living room for the fun to begin.