Halloween pt.5 | 46

I got changed from my costume and into my cutest pj's and brushed my teeth and hair. The last thing I do in the bathroom is wash my face. I make my way out of the bathroom and into the first bedroom I see. As I walk, well stubble into the bedroom, I look around and notice a bunch of beach-themed decor. Why does everyone have a beach-themed room in their house? I walk over to the bed and pull back the light pink comforter and slip into bed. I lay there waiting for Newt to come up. A few minutes pass when I hear someone come up the stairs and go into the bathroom. I assume It's Newt because I hear the movie Thomas put on from downstairs. I hear the bathroom door open and someone walking down the hall. The doorknob turns, and the door swings open. Newt comes in wearing a grey shirt and red pj pants. I don't think he knows I'm still up because he slowly makes his way to the bed trying to be as quiet as possible. He finally makes it to bed and realizes I'm awake.

 "Have you been up this whole time?" He says in a whisper.

 "Yeah...it was really cute how you tried not to wake me up, though," I say with a small smile.

 "I looked like a fool," he replied.

 "No, you didn't. It was sweet," I say, giving him a kiss. I pull away and look at him with a sweet smile and rest my head back on my pillow. I can't sleep in silence, and Newt knows this, so he decides to turn the t.v. on and opens up YouTube. He plays one of the first videos he sees and puts the remotes down. He lays on his back with his arm under his head. I curl up to him, and he lays his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to the point where I am almost lying on top of him. I look up at him as he contently watches the t.v.

I started to kiss him gently. He wasn't expecting it, so it took him a moment before he started to kiss back, but once he started to kiss me back, it was like heaven. I don't know if it was because of the alcohol or the fact that I was very tired, but I didn't want this kiss to end. The slow and soft kiss takes a turn when I slip my tongue into his mouth. I move so that I am now on top of him with my legs on both sides of his body. Newt lays his hands on my waist and slowly sits up, holding me in place. My hands make their way up to his neck, deepening the kiss while his hands roam the sides of my body. I start to move my hips just a little, and I hear a small groan come out of Newt's lips. I move them a little faster, and I feel his grip tighten on my hips. I can feel his dick start to firm under me. I break the kiss to take off my shirt when Newt stops me. 

"Y/n, you're drunk. I don't want our first time to happen and you not even remember it, or worse, regret it. I love you, and I want to be with you like that, but I want it to be special." he says, looking me in the eyes and holding my face in his hands.

 "I love you too," I say, giving him one last kiss before I lay back down on his chest. Newt places his hand on my head and strokes my hair as I drift to sleep.