On my way home. | 15

My mom gets to Newt's house within ten minutes. I bend down and give Lizzy a big hug and say goodbye. I then get up and say goodbye to Newt with an even tighter, bigger hug. I head to my mom's car and get into the passenger side awaiting the inevitable interrogation.

"So, how was it?"

"It was really fun, Lizzy is super cute, and it was nice to hang out with Newt."

"Aw. What did you do?"

"Well, I played with Lizzy, and then she had to take her nap, so I watched a movie with Newt, and we just kind of hung out the rest of the day with Lizzy."

"That's nice. Did you eat dinner?"

"Ya, we made spaghetti," I say with a smile, remembering the moment I had with Newt.

"Ok, perfect."

"Can I plug in my phone?" I say, wanting to play music.

"Don't you always?" she says with a laugh.

I plug it in and start to play my music. We drive down the streets dancing to the music. We get home in just a few minutes. I get into the house and take off my shoes. I run up the stairs to my room, quickly grab my phone, and text Newt.

*ON THE PHONE*

Y/n: Hey I had a great time.

Newt: Me, too. Lizzy really liked you.

Y/n: Aww, good she's SOOO cute.

Newt: I'm gonna head to the shower. I'll text you tomorrow. Goodnight. X

Y/n: Goodnight. X

*IN PERSON*

I walk over and get my pyjamas and put them on. I head to my bed and plug my phone into the charger and put it on my side table. I softly drift to sleep with the sweet memories of my day with Newt.