Newt | 3

We sit down and start to eat. As we eat we can kind of hear the boys talk about a race or something we weren't paying much attention to the conversation.

"Mmmm, this is so good." Allie interrupts my thoughts as she talks with her mouth full of food.

"Allie, your mouth is full I can barely understand what you are saying," I say staring in front of me nowhere in particular.

Allie swallows and repeats herself "I said this is so good.".

"Oh,  do you know what would make it even better?" I say

"What?" she questions with her mouth full once more.

"If you would talk without your mouth full," I say giggling.

"Mhm, whatever, I'm finished; you almost done?"

"Ya I'm done, let's go," I say, getting up from my seat.

We throw away our garbage and head to Garage. As we walk in, I start to make my way to the jeans and look for some cute blue jeans. As I start picking out some jeans that I want to try on, I go to look at the tops and pick a few to make outfits with the jeans. I have probably 5-6 outfits so I decide to try them on. I walk into the changing room and try on my first outfit. I walk out to show Allie and ask her what she thinks.

"So do you like it?" I ask.

"Oh my god, yes, you look so good. The boys will be lining up. I can already see it." she says, clearly exaggerating.

"Ok, I'll go try on the others," I say.

I try on the rest and Allie told me she liked all of them like a good best friend should. I walk out of the changing room and tell Allie it's her turn to try her options on. She had maybe 7 outfits, and they were all really cute on her. After we finally tried on our clothes, we paid and went to Boathouse.

We walk into Boathouse and see the boys from the food court and awkwardly walk past them. They were extremely hot. I'm not going to lie, there were about 5 or 6 of them but one really stood out to me. He was tall and had dirty blond hair and, by what I could tell was probably the same age as me. All of a sudden, I fall to the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry." someone says to me.

I look up from the ground and see it's him.

"It's ok," I say as he holds a hand out for me.

I take his hand and he pulls me up from the ground when I hear one of his friends laugh and say,  "Seriously, Newt, you made the girl fall?"

So that's his name. Newt. It's a cute name, but I'm pretty sure that it's the name of a salamander.

Allie chimes in and says, "Wow, Y/n falling for him already?"

Newt lets out a small chuckle as I probably go beat red.

"Shut up Allie. Anyways we have to go, but nice meeting you." I say, trying to get out of there as fast as possible.

"Oh ok, once again, sorry," Newt says, looking at me.

All I do is wave and pull Allie out of the store.

"We didn't even get to look at the clothes in there," Allie says, annoyed.

"It's fine, we'll go back later, let's go," I say, almost jugging away from the store.

We spend the rest of the day looking around the mall and getting our nails done. It's 6:30 when I finally call my mom. She pulls up, and we get in.

"Mom, can Allie sleep over tonight?" I ask her. I know she'll say yes because Allie is in the back seat, the best way to ask, in my opinion.

"Yes, she can just make sure it's ok with your mom first." She says more directed to Allie.

We start to drive home.