The fun awaits pt. 3 | 53

After things cooled down a little Newt pulled me to the side, I already know this isn't going to end well. "Hey, babe, what's up?"

    "Can we talk about the game? I am just a little confused,"

    "Yeah, I know, but theirs not really much to talk about," I say.

    "Why didn't you tell me you've been with other people besides me? Today was a really big step for me. Did this morning even mean anything to you? Or am I just another body to add to your collection?" Newt says, with a hint of anger.

    "Newt you are being crazy, of course it meant something to me, and it's not like I just slept around, I genuinely liked them, but they didn't work out. It's not a big deal."

    "Not a big deal? This is brand new information to me, because for the past hour it's been a fairly big deal to me." At this point I can see Newts face become more and more red.

    "Why is it a big deal about who I've been with in the past, it's the past for a reason. I didn't blow up when we were talking about your past." I say.

    "Because my past didn't involve me sleeping with my ex."

    "You know what Newt I think you need to take a minute before you say something you'll regret, because this conversation right here is one you may not be able to come back from. Come get me when you can figure out a way to move on from this." I say as I turn around and head to the kitchen.

    As I sit at the island Shara walks in and joins me, "Hey babes, he still upset about the game?" she says, while looking at me like a lost puppy thats been found in a ditch.

    "Yea, I just don't understand why it's such a big deal, I love him, that should be all that matters, but if he can't get over it then I think that's gonna be then end of us." I say with tears forming in my eye. Shara just looks at me and gives a sad nod.

    You know what that's it! Fuck being respectable.

    I look at the bottles in front of me and see a court of Crown Royal and grab it, I look to Shara and say that I have to use the bathroom. As I slowly slide down the wall of the bathroom I start to undo the cap of the bottle.

    Am I really doing this? I worked so hard just to end up in the same place, alone, drunk, and crying.

    As I sit there contumplating whether or not to drink this bottle I hear everyone laughing and realized they didn't even notice I was gone. Slowly I start to drink, it burns down my throat with every sip, but it feels to good to stop. Shortly the bottle becomes empty, and I can feel the affects of my actions, but I'm to deep to stop now. As I walk out of the bathroom to get another bottle I see Gally headed towards the door. "Hey, um where you going there buddy?" I say with a slur, that I'm sure he can hear.

    "Oh I'm just going out for some air." he says while adding a wink.

    "Can I join?"

    "Sure, but um, maybe don't tell Newt," he says as we head out the back door. The moment we get to the porch Gally pulls a proly wrapped joint out of his pocket.

    "I didn't know you smoked?" I say as he lights it.

    "Yeah, I try to keep it to my self, Newt's not the biggest fan, why do you wan't some?" he says moving his hand towards me.

    "Yea actually I'd love some." Gally and I spend close to fifteen minutes outside before we decided that we should get back to the party. At this point it is impossible not to tell that I am hammered. As we walk inside I stumble through the hallway and see that everyone else is now doing karaoke, Gally and I try our best to slide in without being noticed. Thankfully everyone else is pretty drunk and just singing or atemping to sing.

    I watch as Gally sits next to Shara, I look around the room and see Newt, as I start walking over to him I get pulled to the ground by Thomas and Brenda, "You can not sit with him in this state," Thomas says as he looks in my eyes. "Are you stoned?" he says in a hushed tone.

    "Maybe a little, but I...um I...I can handle my self perfectly fine." I mubble while swaying a little with every word.

    "Just sit here, it's Thomas and I's turn. Do. Not. Move." Brenda chimes in as her and Thomas get up and make their way to the front of the room. All I can do is look at Newt, I know I told him to talk to me when he's ready to get over it, but I just feel so alone when I'm not with him, even with all of my friends around me. As I'm staring at him I see his head turn around and we make eyw contact, for a second I think he might just come over and talk to me, but no, he just turns his head back around paying attention to Brenda and Thomas butchering one of what I think is a One Direction song. I can feel the tears roll down my face as worry that this fight may just be the end of Newt and I.  Soon enough Brenda and Thomas make their way back to me and see that I've been crying.

"He can't be mad forever Y/n, you guys will be okay." Thomas says as he throws a arm over my shoulder followed by Bredna's arm doing the same.

"Don't cry, just try to have a good time tonight okay." Brenda says, whipping the tears off of my face.

All of a sudden I see Gally and Shara stand up to sing 'Summer Nights' from the movie 'Grease'. Everyone decided to join in and sing the background characters lyrics, with the boys singing the T-Birds parts and the girls singing the Pink Ladies parts.