Our first time | 49

I walk to the kitchen island and place the bag of snacks there while I run upstairs to put my bag into the spare room. I lay the bag on the bed as I look through it. She gave me grey sweats with a black crop top as well as a plaid sweater along with my pyjamas. I decide it's probably a good time to get changed out of my pyjamas, so I close the door and start to undress. Just as I'm about to put on my sweatpants, the door opens, and I see Newt walk in, looking at his phone. I jump a little, and he looks up and gives a cheeky grin.

"Well, what do we have here?" Newt says.

"Enjoying the show?" I replied.

"Very much." He says as he walks towards me and wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. I pull away for a moment just to be pulled back in. My hands make their way up to his face, holding onto his cheeks as he moves his hands to the small of my back. I can feel his boner grow through his pants as it presses onto my stomach. I pull us both down onto the bed with Newt on top of me. His hands warm me as they roam every inch of my body, admiring it with every kiss. I move my hands to the end of his shirt and tug on it to take it off. Newt gets the message and takes his shirt off. I just look him up and down in awe of his body. I place my hand on his abs and run my fingers lightly across them. Newt chuckles a little and tilts my head up so that I'm looking at him.

"You look amazing, love," he says, giving me a slow but sweet kiss.

"Thank you, baby. You look even better." I say, pulling him back into the kiss as I start to take his pants off. Newt pulls away and kicks his pants off. Newt picks me up and places me on his lap as we sit on the edge of the bed. I start to move my hip in circles as we kiss, and I can hear little moans escape Newt's mouth as he unclasps my bra. I move back so I can remove my bra fully. As soon as my bra comes off, Newt places his warm hands on my breast, messaging them as we kiss. I can feel myself become wet as I grind on his lap. Newt stands up, still holding me with my legs around his waist as he takes off his boxers. I can feel his dick pressing up against my core, and I get even more wet. He sets me on the bed and slowly slips his fingers into the waistband of my panties, and I get butterflies in my stomach. 

Newt looks at me from the end of the bed and says, "Are you sure about this? I don't want to rush you."

 "I'm sure," I say. With that, he takes off my panties and stands up to take my fully naked body in. I can feel my cheeks heat up as he examines me. I make my way to the top of the bed and watch as Newt follows. We both get under the covers, and he moves on top of me, kissing my neck, leaving little marks as he moves down my body to my boobs. Newt starts to suck on one of my nipples as he plays with the other. A few light moans escape my mouth. Newt then moves one of his hands down to my pussy and starts to slowly rub my clit, and I squirm under his touch. 

"God, you are so wet," he says, moving his head down to meet his hand. I can feel his breath right before he starts to go down on me. His tongue swirls around my clit, making my hips shift with every moan. Newt places his hands on my lower stomach and presses down a bit, making my body long for more.

"Oh my god, baby, it feels so go-good. Don't st-st-stop. Fuckkkk." I say, stumbling over my words. It feels like my body has been craving his touch for so long that every movement he makes just feels better and better. I just need him to fuck me. Suddenly Newt stops and comes up to my face giving me a kiss and making me taste myself on his lips. 

Newt looks at me and says, "Are you ready?" I just nod, awaiting the immense pleasure that is about to come. Newt slowly glides himself in, and I let out a loud moan. Newt quickly kisses me so that the others won't hear me. He starts to thrust in and out of me slowly but quickly picks up pace, going deeper each time. Moans and incoherent words fly out of my mouth with every push. Newt wraps his one arm under me, lifting my back up just the slightest and puts his other on the headboard.

"Just like that. Don't stop. God, mmm." I say as Newt starts to stroke slower and deeper. 

"You feel so good, Y/n," Newt says as he leans down and kisses me on the lips. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me so that our bodies are touching, Newt then reaches his hand down to meet my clit and rubs it making me scream out even more than before. 

"Oh my god Newt that's so good. Fuck you are so hot. Oh my god, ugh. Mmm fuck." Just as those words leave my mouth, Newt flips me over so I'm on top. Newt grabs my waist and slowly starts to lift me up and down as I move with him. I start to feel a knot form in my stomach, telling me that I'm close. I move a little faster, and I can tell Newt is almost ready to cum. "Newt, I'm going to cum." 

"Me too, baby" He lets go of my waist with one hand and moves it back to my clit, and that was enough to send me over the edge. My legs start to shake as I cum all over his dick and he pulls me down once more to come inside of me. I sit there panting as Newt pulls out and lays me down on the bed. Newt quickly puts his pants on and goes to use the washroom. I put my bra and panties back on with my legs still shaking as Newt walks back into the room.