Halloween pt.2 | 43

Thomas gives me a hug and pats Newt on the back. 

"Wow, Tommy, there's A LOT of people here," Newt says, looking around at the house full of people. 

"Yeah, I guess word got around the school. There are people from every grade, man," Thomas says. 

"Well, you two look cute," Allie says, looking Newt and me up and down in a snotty tone. 

"Thanks," I say equally as snotty.

 "I didn't think you would be here. Isn't this kinda out of your district?" someone says from behind me. I turn around to see who it is, and to no surprise, it's Brenda. 

"Oh my god Brenda, you look amazing," I say, giving her a huge hug.

 "Girl, look at you. You look so hot in that dress," Brenda says as she pulls away from the hug. 

"Ahem." Allie coughs.

 "What?" Brenda says. 

"What about the rest of us? No hug?" She says with a laugh.

 "Oh, I almost forgot," Brenda says, pulling Minho into a long, almost too-friendly hug. Allie gives a little glare but drops it before Minho sees. Then Brenda looks at Thomas, and they both laugh a little because they seem to have had the same idea Brenda is dressed as Velma and Thomas is dressed as Shaggy. 

"Well, this is a surprise," Thomas says, hugging Brenda. We all laugh a little, and Thomas shows us around a little. Everyone else at the party seems to be in their own little groups, talking, drinking or dancing. I see a few people I know from my classes, so I tell Newt I'm going to go say hi.

I walk over to a group of girls that are dancing, and they immediately notice me and pull me into the group. "Oh my god, Y/n! I didn't know you'd be here." a girl named Shara says.

 "Yeah, well, the guy throwing the party is one of my good friends. He's also my boyfriend's best friend, so I kinda had to come." I say.

 "Wow, I don't even know whose party this is. One of my friends just told me about it," she says, laughing, I can smell the pink Whitney on her breath.

 "Had a drink or two, I see," I say, laughing.

 "More like six," she says, giggling. 

"Oh wow, didn't the party just start?" I say. 

"Well yeah, but it's a party, Y/n. Loosen up a little," she says, handing me her drink. I look at it and decide to take the offer, I mean, she's not wrong, it is a party. One drink isn't gonna hurt.

I start to dance with Shara and her friends. We start to really get into it when "Finesse" by Bruno Mars comes on. Everyone in the house starts to yell and sing the lyrics as everyone gets a little too close, dancing on each other. The girls and I decide that a coffee table in the living room is the perfect place to show off our dance moves. As Shara and I get on the table, Cardi's part comes on, and Shara starts to shake her ass on me as I throw imaginary money at her. Everyone in the living room is loving it, and Shara and I start laughing. Shara gets down to get us more drinks. Suddenly "Hot girl summer" by Megan The Stallion comes on, and I yell for Shara to come back. Suddenly I see Shara running through the crowd with her hands up while she's holding our drink. She hops back on the table, and we chug the drinks, then start dancing again. It is safe to say we are white girls wasted. I start to really feel the song and start to shake my ass this time, and everyone that sees Shara and me goes wild.

I'm a few drinks in and still dancing on the table. It's around ten now, and I see Thomas and Newt sipping their drinks in the kitchen. I decided that I would join them after a few more songs because Shara and I were having a good time. "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston comes on. Man, this is my song. I think to myself. I call for Brenda to join us at the table because I KNOW she can dance. She hops up, and the three of us get low and start to get everyone's attention because Shara started to grind on Brenda, and they are loving it.

Newt's POV

I have been talking with Tommy for most of the night because Y/n has gone off somewhere with her girlfriends from class. Tommy and I are interrupted by Minho running over to us.

"Newt, you gotta come to see this. Y/n...Brenda...and Shara are on the table dancing."He says, out of breath. I laugh at him, thinking it couldn't be that big of a deal. She's probably just having fun, and I haven't even seen her come to get a drink. 

"Minho, what's the problem with that?" I say.

 "She's fucked Newt. Like gone. Just go look." He says. I shake my head and laugh because there is no way that she's that drunk. 

"Okay, okay, I'll go see what's going on," I say as I make my way to the living room.

Y/n's POV

I'm probably seven drinks in, and the room is spinning, but I don't mind that I'm having a good time. Brenda and I decided to do some body shots while we danced. She goes first and licks the salt off my neck, takes the shot of tequila, then takes the lime out of my mouth. Once again, the group of people in the living room cheer and shout. After she finishes, it is my turn. I place the salt on her neck and place a slice of lime in her mouth. Shara pours me a shot, and I start to lick the salt off her neck. I finish the shot and turn around with my hands up as a victory when I see Newt standing right in front of the table, shaking his head with a chuckle.