I love you | 47

I wake up with Newt's arms wrapped around my waist and his body pressed against mine. I grab my phone off of the nightstand and check the time. It was only 7:26, so I decided to let him sleep a little longer. I try to slip out of his arms, but they just tighten around me. I let out a small squeal and laughed. "Newt, let me go," I whine.

 "Noooo, it's so early. How are you even up? You drank so much last night." he said in his morning voice. 

"Being hungover is not a feeling. It's a mindset. Now let me go, I need to go pee." I laugh. He lets out a small sigh and loosens his grip on my waist. I give him a quick kiss and run off to the bathroom.

I walk back into the bedroom and notice Newt fell back asleep. I make my way back into the bed and as I do, he wakes up and opens his arms to let me curl back up with him. My face lays perfectly under his as he runs his fingers through my hair. 

I speak up and say "Baby, I'm sorry about last night."

 Newt sits up a little and says, "For what?"

 "I was really drunk last night and didn't do the smartest things. And then I put you in that awkward situation. I'm just really sorry."

 "Y/n, you have nothing to be sorry for, I loved everything about last night. I loved seeing you have fun with the girls, and sure, I wasn't expecting to do anything last night, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to. I just didn't want to take advantage of you. As I said, you have nothing to be sorry for." He says, looking into my eyes.

 "I love you Newt, I know you said it last night, but I don't know if you were just drunk or meant to say it, but I do. I really mean it."

 "I love you, Y/n, everything about you. From your beautiful personality to your gorgeous eyes and smile. You are absolutely perfect to me." I can feel my cheeks turn red as the smile grows on my face. "Aw are you blushing, love?" he says. I bury my head into his chest, and I hear him laugh a little. "Are you hungry?" he asks me.

 "A little, but I don't want to get up. You are really comfy," I say. Suddenly Newt scoops me up into his arms and takes me out of the bed. I look up at him and pout. "Don't give me that look. I'm taking you to get food. Tommy won't mind, I make food all the time here." he says, walking out of the room with me in his arms.