The fun awaits pt. 2 | 52

It's around 8 pm when we decide to pull the drinks out. So far, the night has consisted of bickering between Allie, Brenda and Newt, as well as a few rounds of uno and other little games. I watch as Newt, Thomas, and Minho bring out the drinks from the kitchen. The urge to start downing drinks is getting stronger the more I hear words pour out of Allie's mouth. "Here's your drink, Y/n," Newt says as he passes me a cooler.

I give him a small smile and settle into my seat as Gally steps to the middle of the room and starts explaining the first game. "Alrighty, everyone, since it is just the gladers and Shara tonight, I thought we could get a little personal and play never have I ever, but instead of putting fingers down, you have done what is said. You take a shot," Gally sits back down, and the game begins.

"Never have I ever sipped alcohol," Thomas says with a laugh.

"Tommy, are you trying to get us all hammered?" Brenda says as everyone takes a shot.

"My turn. Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher," Alby says, looking around to see who is drinking.

"Oh man, of course, I have, have you seen Miss. Teresa, she's a goddamn rocket," Gally says as he proudly takes a shot.

"I second that!" Thomas says as Brenda side-eyes him.

"Moving on, never have I ever slept with more than one person," Allie says, glancing my way. Allie, Shara, and Gally finish their shots, and Allie speaks up once again "Y/n,  why aren't you taking a shot, did you forget about Siggy and Winston?" I give Allie a sharp gaze as I pour my shot. I can feel Newt's eyes resting on my defeated face as I reluctantly take my shot.

A couple more rounds and shots go by, and I can still feel the heartache radiating off of Newt, and so can everyone else. It's now Brenda's turn, and she says, "Never have I ever had a fake relationship just to spy on my ex-best friend and her boyfriend," clearly directing her question to Allie. We watch as no one drinks, and Brenda says, "Allie, why aren't you taking a shot, did you forget about the relationship you are currently in?".

"What are you implying, Brenda?" Allie snaps back.

"I'm just asking questions, Allie, ones I know the answers to."

"Fine. Never have I ever been someone's rebound friend." Allie jounced back.

"Never have I ever been a fake ass friend that tells secrets and spread rumours," I say in defence of Brenda.

"Hey, I think we missed a few turns here, girls," Thomas says, once again trying to stop the fighting.

"SHUT UP, THOMAS," Allie says.

"YOU DID NOT JUST TELL MY THOMAS TO SHUT UP, YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR BACKSTABBING, RUN-DOWN MOUTH BEFORE YOU GET CLOCKED," Brenda shouts.

Allie starts to get up, followed by Brenda, rushing to her feet. I look around at the group, knowing I will not be able to break these two up if things escalate. Almost as quickly as the girls got up, Thomas, Minho and Alby got up, ready to step in.

"Step the fuck away and let me beat this little girl's ass," Allie says, looking at the boys. At this point, I can tell Brenda is done using her words, I look at her and give her a wink of approval, and she pounces. Brenda takes Allie to the ground with just a few hits before Allie can even get one in. Within seconds, the boys are pulling Brenda off of Allie before things get bloody.

"Who are you calling a little girl now?" Brenda says, attempting to throw one more hit in. Fortunately for Allie, Thomas has a good grip on Brenda.

"Girls this is a absolute disappointment, I understand you guys don't like each other, but for the sake of this friend group, just calm down and get a few drinks," Alby says, trying to get the party back on track.