『 ⭐️(Jotaro x Reader): Everest Lust (finale)

if you didn't read part 1 go back you part skipper 🤡 it's not gonna have the same effects in sexual tension if ya skip trust me.

Didnt edit

Hope this makes you wet :)
————-

"Do it," Jotaro said sternly to (Y/n) as she stared at him with a cute pouty frown.

"This is so embarrassing—" She started.

"Shut your mouth and just do it." He said, giving her an even sterner look. She gulped and immediately took her shoes off underneath the table. She thanked the heavens he looked really good today, and she was into it because there were definitely times she wasn't...at first at least.

(Y/n) reached her legs up between his legs and placed her clothed foot on his chair.

"Now," He continued, moving his pencil over the curvature of the book. "You're gonna wanna use this equation...."

It was all (Y/n)'s fault. She started it under the full moon that night:

"Then go ahead. Hit me." (Y/n) said as Star Platinum moved forward, throwing a punch. He was waiting for her to dodge it, or shrivel up in a ball of fear, but she didn't. She didn't even move, not one inch. Star hadn't even touched her.

Jotaro tried to hit her again. He threw another punch and another, but she wasn't hit. She smirked at him.

"I'm not sure if you caught on by now, but you're under my spell." With the wave of her polished finger, Star was flung backwards which made Jotaro go off balance. He grounded himself again. How could she have that much power? Was she really controlling Star?

(Y/n)'s (f/c) soul aura began to manifest around her. "You couldn't beat me if you wanted to," She said softly, slowly running her hands over the curvature of her body. Her red dress glistened in a combination of the moonlit sky and her aura. She was glowing beautifully as her loose hair began to float.

"So then...why don't we just stop this? I told you I don't wanna fight..." She held her arms out as she began floating towards him. She put her hand on his shoulder as Jotaro looked at her cautiously. Sure she was hot, but that was besides the point. She was the enemy to Jotaro.

In a swift motion he grabbed her by the arm and turned her around, gripping her tightly so she wouldn't float away.

(Y/n), now locked in this position, was push against the wall as her aura began to fade. She was nervous now; no one had ever challenged her like this. The more nervous she was, the more her power began to fade.

"Let me make myself clear," Jotaro said in a low husky voice as (Y/n) shivered. His warm breath hit her neck in the most pleasurably spots possible. Her breasts pressed tightly against the stucco of the frat house—all of that coupled with his breath tickling her neck almost made her let out a moan.

The feeling of his huge hands against her skin sent her to new heights along with the body heat that emitted from his pecks covered by a thin shirt.

(Y/n) became rosy from the growl in his voice: "I'm not the one you should mess with." He whispered into her ear. Her toes curled. Jotaro noticed how heavy her breathing got as she huffed away, aroused and excited. "You're not fighting back?" He smirked. If she could see his reaction, her heart would sink. "So you really do like me..." Jotaro went on.