。(Okuyasu x Insecure!Reader) I Think I Can Help

*WARNING: The following is quite emotional. It deals with feelings of self worth based on pleasing others. If you are dealing with this, please treat yourself right and know that you're worth isn't based on other people's standards. It's based on how feel about yourself only! You've only got yourself, so love yourself like there's no tomorrow, you'll be glad you did! Luv ya!*
-bunnywise💕

•••••••••
"No (y/n), you gotta turn it like this," He says holding my arms to the correct position. Pull my forearm back. "Steady," He says. I let go and the arrow pierces the target way off center, nearest to the edge. I laugh at the site.

"Geez, if you can't help me I don't think I'll ever be good at this," I say smiling at him.

"Oh common' (y/n), stop joking like that," He laughs cutely. Okuyasu was always so nice to everyone. He really deserved better in life then the run down house he lived in. Yet still he managed, always doing his best and even if he wasn't the brightest light bulb he was the most humbled most beautiful man I had ever had the pleasure of laying your eyes on. Even if he was a dummy, he was my dummy.

"Oku, I love you," I say to him over my shoulder. He grins at me and walks over to hug me around the waist from behind. The floor board squeaks as he rocks back and forth with me.

"I know (y/n), you tell me all the time," He laughs.

"Hey you could forget someday you know!" I joke. "But I mean it. I wanna get you and your father out of this place. I have enough money in my bank account to help you guys." I say, looking around the house. It was very unkept, old, and creepy but it wasn't his fault.(It was Araki's lol).

After I speak I don't hear anything for a while, and I become a little worried. I turn around to face him. "Oku?" Suddenly he smashes his lips into mine. I kiss back, and after a while I let go to catch my breath. He lays his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're too good for me (y/n)! What did I ever do to deserve you?" He whines. I pat his back.

"You big baby," I laugh. "So, you except my offer?" I ask hesitantly. I've asked multiple times in the past but he always refused. Maybe this was the breaking point?

"Of course not. How could I ask my girlfriend to do that just because she can?" He says, lifting his head up.

"But I just wanna be your sugar mommy!" I giggle. He grins at me and pats my head.

"Now let's go to school, we're going to be late if we don't leave now," I groan at him being the mature one.

"Okaaay fineee,"

•••••••••••

"Oi Josuke!" Okuyasu shouts. I tug on his hand, a little jealous of his bromance with Josuke. It wasn't wrong they were close, it just bothered me  a little there was still someone else who made him happy other than me.

"Okuyasu!" Josuke exclaims, "Where have you been?! Shegechi told us to be here early, so we could split the money he got! Now I'm not sure if I'm early or he just went ahead and left without us..." Josuke babbled on like he usually did and looked at his watch.

"Oh. I'm sorry Josuke, I totally forgot." Okuyasu said, smiling at Josuke.

"We were playing archery. I got him caught up," I apologize, bowing my head slightly.

"It's okay (y/n). I guess I can live on without being 20,000yen richer," He says, pouting his lower lip out beginning to walk into the school. (¥_¥)

I turn to Okuyasu, "Hey, I'll see you after school, okay?" I say, letting go of his hand. He turned to me, shocked and confused, "But I thought we were gonna hang at lunch? Whatever happened to that (y/n)?"