『(Rohan x Reader) Draw me, Please?

Buckle your seat belts, it's a long one
  ψ(`∇')ψ
••••••
I walk up to the familiar creepy house that my manga artist boyfriend invited me to. I look around my shoulder a little paranoid; I didn't tell many people that we were a thing because it was a little weird for a high school senior to be dating a twenty year old. I've only told Josuke and Okuyasu, my two closest friends, and I've yet to gain confidence to tell Koichi since he really cares about my well being and will give a lecture on what to do and what not to do. Nonetheless I fell for Rohan on my own terms after finding out he was a stand user: he had used Heaven's Door on my manga obsessed friend when we decided it was a good idea to break into his house demand an internship. When my friend had barged in it wasn't a few moments before he used his stand. I had the chance to hide so I used my stand to hoist myself up onto a beam on the ceiling. After that whole fiasco, Rohan was intrigued
by my feisty personality rather than being angered by our breaking and entering. It was a stupid idea but somehow he invited me back over and I slowly became fond of him. He sealed the deal the day I was about to admit my feelings. I had no idea I even had a chance.

The door begins to creek open, and I'm taken back to reality. "(Y/n), here on time as usual," He says, looking down at me from the bottom of the stairs. I blush from his gaze, avoiding eye contact.

"Hehe, you know me," I smile nervously at the ground.

"Please come inside," he says opening the door wide open. I climb up the stairs and walk past him when something catches my attention. His scent: it's a masculine type of musk, it's not too strong though...it's sweet and seductive. I could hold onto him and smell all day. A head began to grow in my core and I take my shoes off and try to calm myself as he closes to door.

"Why did you call me again?" I ask honestly, I didn't mean to be rude.

I hear footsteps approach from my back I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He whispers in my ear, "Can't I see my girlfriend after her long school day?"

I giggle a little, "Oh I see, you just wanted to get me alone in my school girl outfit, huh?" I ask as I turn around and face him. A small pink blush comes across his face as he looks down at me. I close my eyes and take in his smell. It's so strong it controls me.

"Not at all. Now let's go get some tea." He says, taking his big rough hands over mine to guide me to the kitchen. I sit on the counter as he fills up the water pot. I swing my legs back and forth and look at him intently from across the room.
"Rohan?" I asks tilting my head to the side.

"Yes?" He asks, looking up at me with loving eyes; his body hovering over the counter, eyes piercing through mine.

"What made you become a manga artist? Did you just draw a bunch in high school like me?"

Rohan sticks his lips out and stares out the kitchen window over the sink. He stands up and puts his hands on his hips while stroking his chin, thinking of how to respond. "Well, I've been drawing since I was a little boy, and I used to draw a lot in high school, well...maybe even a little too much," He admitted chuckling to himself nervously. I giggle at his nostalgia.

"Haha, me too. I draw so much I miss the entire lesson sometimes," I jump off the counter and look up at him, longingly. I walk up to him and get close. It wasn't junior year anymore. I was almost an adult and I felt so comfortable around him.

"Rohan...draw me, please?" He laughs, taking the knuckle of his pointer finger to rub my cheek lovingly.

"You always ask that (y/n)," I blush a little from his laugh and pout.

"B-Because! You're my boyfriend now so I've got a one up when it comes to asking for these things! So...so...why not?" He just laughs a deep rumble in his chest at my complaining.