『(Giorno x Reader) The After Party

THIS IS PART TWO TO "WEDDING DAY"

okie you guys said you wanted the After Party, so I give u it. Also it's sucks we're all stuck indoors. I hope this takes your mind on an adventure ;^).

Notes: (f/c/f) = favorite cake flavor🎊 🎂 🍴🍰✨🎊

~•~ 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

We get out the limousine. The after party would be held at a beautiful building on the waterfront that Bucciarati owned. Giorno takes my hand and helps me out the car, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blush and melt into him. He drove me insane, and I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that he was all mine now.

Who would've known?

The driver closes the door for us and makes his way back to the driver's seat. He tips his hat before getting. "Congratulations." He says to both of us. I smile wide at him.

"Thank you," Giorno says waving to him, he tugs at my hand directing me to the grand doors. We walk down the carpet to a worker who welcomes us warmly. As we walk in, Giorno leans down to whisper in my ear. "Did you see that?"

"What?" I whisper back comfused.

"The driver...he watched us walk into here closely for some reason." I look into his eyes, an intense look silhouetted is beautiful face. I smile softly at him and interlock our arms with each other's.

"I'm sure it's nothing sweetie, but if you're that worried we've got Golden Experience to protect us, right?" I smile and lean into him. He blushes and looks down at me.

"R-Right."

"There's my man of honor!" Mista says, his arms opened toward us. He hugs Giorno and curtsies to me. I laugh at him and hit his bowing head lightly.

"Ow!" He laughs. "You don't have to bow at me idiot!" I say. "Well it's not like I can just hug the bride." He says rubbing his head. I laugh at him.

"It was a beautiful ceremony." Bruno says walking up with the others. I place my hand to my chest, showing my gratitude.

"Passione you were amazing, thank you so much for coming...and protecting us." I bow my head and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Bucciarati smiling down at me.

"Don't bow your head to us. It's your day today, (Y/n)."

~•~

Together me and Giorno open the doors. The people sitting at the tables burst into a happy unison. "Ah! (Y/n) and Giorno have arrived!" They say. "Now the real party can start!" Giorno waves his hand to the orchestra he payed for and guides me to the dance floor as everyone watches and gathers around. They sip of champagne and red wine.

He holds my hand and rests his other hand on the arch of my back. I smile up at him. We rock back and forth and the room seems to disappear as we laugh together in pure happiness. 'He's all mine...it's like a dream.' I think to myself. After some time, I speak to him: "Giorno?" I say.

"Yes bella?" I pinch his cheek softly.

"I wanna try something..." I look over to my shoulder to Narancia who was already over at the dj station. "Hit it Narancia!" He gives me a thumbs up and starts the music while Fugo and Mista come to the floor. Narancia runs down and they start doing the dance they used years ago to torture one of our enemies. When they finish walk I up to them clapping.

Mista puts his hand out demonstrating. "See (Y/n), you gotta do it like this..." He snaps his fingers. "And then..." He then thrusts his hips and I laugh at them. Everyone laughs at the sight as I learn the dance. I run up to Giorno.