(Mista x Reader) Whatever, Just Enjoy It.

✨✨🌙HOLY COW! 5K READS?! YOU GUYS R THE BEST!!!!!😭 ✨✨⭐️

enjoy funky hat boi!😌

••••••••
"Mista~" I pucker my lips toward him. He looks up at me from his plate.

"Can you not flirt with me during a mission?" He says, looking over his back at Giorno who sat with Abbachio at the table. Giorno has his golden locks down to cover his face, concealing his identity, and Abbbacio had his hair in a low pony tail. Everyone was dressed nicely, but in a matter of time we would all change and deal with some real issues.

I put my elbows on the table and lay my face in my hands. "But baby it's so hard when you have your hair out...you look so cute," I say. Mista blushes at my words and tries not to look me in the eye.

Abbacchio turns in his seat to face us, "Can you two stop flirting for one second? Bruno's about to give the sig—" Suddenly Narancia runs out of the double doors that lead to the kitchen. His hair is all messy again, as it was combed back before, and he runs at full speed towards us. He has his stand out, searching for something and he screams something confusing at us. We all abruptly get up.

"You got into trouble already?!" Abbaccio shouts, annoyed. A crowd of people start screaming from Narancia's bullets flying everywhere, and they get up to run to the exit.

"Shit! I didn't think it would start this early!" Mista pulls out his bullets and starts to load them into the gun. Someone rushes past him and he drops two of them; the bullets roll in completely random places. "N-No! Just my luck and I'm stuck with four bullets! Damn it!" He shouts. I'm frantic to get out but I feel really bad for him because I know how much he hates the number four.

"Just get out of here!" I say. I call out my stand, Sit Stay, and wait for the enemy to come busting through the door Narancia did. Giorno calls out his stand and so does Abbacchio.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Narancia shouts. A small explosion blows in the kitchen, but a man with a really, really scared face walks out smirking through the thick smoke. His stand has spikes all over it like a pufferfish.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention, Passione was on a hiest to get back 100,000 lira some fucker decided to steal when we weren't looking. I'm not sure how Bruno let that happen but that's besides the point. At least I got to see my boyfriend without his hat for once. And now we where in this shit because Narancia decided to sneak in the kitchen for some extra bread when Bruno CLEARLY told us to stay in one spot for at least 30 minutes.

I hear a few shots fire close to me. "Mista! I thought I told you to get out of here!"

"Oh God no, that wasn't me!" He says. 'Huh. Makes sense.' He looks over to the man who came out of the kitchen. Apparently he fired warning shots. The few remaining people including stuff scream and some lay on the floor.

I sigh. 'Ah, here we go again.'

••••••••••

"Fuck that heist." Mista exclaims. "I only had four bullets! FOUR!"

"Alright we get it." Bruno says sternly, putting the car keys down at the nearest table. "Next time do what I say and none of this will happen." I sigh and rub Mista's shoulder, comforting him.

"I'm just glad it's all over." I say taking my hand off him and stretching. I notice him stare down at my chest and I become a little flustered. "I'm going up. Goodnight." I walk up the stairs to my room while they continue discussing what went wrong. Bruno doesn't stop me so I just continue up the stairs.

As soon as I get in my room I throw off my dress onto my bed. All I had on left was my push up bra and matching (f/c) panties, along with a thigh holster I kept my favorite knife in. Really it was a propt for threading, merely a tool for cutting rope or other things, but Mista seemed to always get turned on by it, searching for it under my clothes any chance he'd get.