(Kars x Little Sister ☀️🌙 Goddess) Super Sunset

Requested by Kp95458 . (',,•ω•,,)♡ Hope you enjoy SUPER SUNSET uwu

****didn't edit
。。。

I hoist my staff up in the sky, pointing it to the sun; I was on the balcony, practicing my daily ritual. I take a look behind me at the moon, which was also in the sky. I couldn't alter their natural corse; if I did, Earth's energy would be thrown off: crazy waves, the size of skyscrapers, and boiling 100 degree days for weeks. So I had to wait for the right day...then I'd be granted my full powers.

"Still practicing, (Y/n)?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I turn to look at Kars, who had his hair out; It flowed in the wind as he stood on the surface of the balcony. He had recently ascended to become a god, so the sun did not affect him. I was the sun and moon goddess, so naturally both empowered me rather then help me meet my demise.

"Yes." I answer without looking at him. "But, I don't know if I can do this...if I can't accomplish this, I'll be a super mortal for another decade." I hear him step down from resting place. He places a hand on my shoulder. Kars was handfuls of centuries older then me, so I looked up to him the most.. "My dear (Y/n)..." He says to me. "My sister...You can accomplish anything you set your mind to you, and soon you can become as powerful as me."

I turn to hug him, taking in his familiar scent. His hair tickles my bare shoulders. I smile up at him. "I want to take a break. May I braid your hair?"

"My hair?" He takes some of his locks between his hands and looks at it. I take the hair he's holding into my hand and feel its silky ness. "The summer eclipse is tomorrow, brother. I need to get my mind off of this." He nods.

"Then let us find a place to sit."

When I finish his hair, I place his braid in front of his shoulder so he can see. I hold up a hand mirror to him. I smile at him through the mirror. "I put flowers in your hair. I picked them when I went outside today." I smile at him devilishly; I had woven the white flowers into his braid, and it would take a while to take them out. I knew he hated flowers. He scrunches his lip and nods at his reflection in the mirror. He puts his hand on his chin, rubbing it, he smirks.

"So you've trick me again..." He turns to grab me and lays me down in his lap, tickling my stomach and neck.

"Haha! Stop! You know I'm ticklish!" He laughs, but his laugh stops suddenly.

"(Y/n)! Wait, you're making fire, calm down." I turn to look at the floor that had small spurts of fire across it. I take a deep breath and they disappear. I sit up on his lap and face palm myself.

"I can't even control my powers..." I whine to him. He grabs my hands.

"No, this is good. It means you're on the verge of being very, very powerful. Focus your energy and intention, and you'll be fine." He says to me I nod my head at him.

。。。。。

The next afternoon rolls around and I dress in the moon and sun goddess's traditional attire for solar eclipses. Kars, Wammu and Esidisi all gather around watching me. Wammu takes his horn and blows it, calling onto the ancestors. When the time comes, I fill my staff with life energy, letting my staff become an extension of my essence and physical body.  I feel the eclipse's power take over me; my eyes glow furiously, and I feel power flow all throughout my body.

I cry, because I know its done. I've done it. I fall to my knees and Kars catches me. I smile weakly up at him, and Wammu and Esidisi walk over to me, placing a hand over my head. They congratulate me as I try not to slip out of consciousness.

"Thank you." I say to them.

"She'll make a great wife for me." Esidisi says, laughing a hefty laugh. I look up at them confused. Did he say that or was I just hallucinating? He then laughs lightheartedly.

"Did you see her reaction? Priceless." They all laugh, and my heart melts. I appreciated all their kindness and jokes; and who knows? Maybe I would be married to Wammu or Esidici. After all, I was a goddess now and they had recently become gods. We needed more of our species anyway.

I stand up and try to walk, but I feel heavier then usual. I fall to the ground again. Kars pats my back.

"You'll have to get used to your wings from now on." He says to me.

"W-Wings?" I look behind me, and sure enough, I had these giant beautiful white wings. I move them, and flap them a little. I begin to float off the ground just for a second. "Great! Now I can terrorize humans and make them worship me and bend to my will!" I smile excitedly. Kars smiles back down at me with a wide grin.

"That's my girl."

。。。。。

UP NEXT:

(KARS X READER) ULTIMATE ECSTASY (lemon)
(JOSEPH X READER) THE GIVING SHARE (lemon)
(GIORNO x EMOTIONLESS! READER) CAN YOU NOT?