『(Mista x Reader) Love Me. (finale)

uwu yum yum time

•••••
"We've got two rooms left...but unfortunately one of them is on hold for another guest, ma'am."

I turn to Mista, "Is that even allowed?" He shrugs at me. Almost seemed useless for him to be the older one sometimes.

"We'll take the open room." I say turning to her, giving her the money. She hands me the key. "And just a word of advice, don't call women younger then 30 'ma'am'. It doesn't suit us well." I start to walk down the hall and I sigh to myself.

Mista walks behind me and leans into my ear, his voice heavy and raspy, "Geez, gotta be such a bitch all the time?" I start to get excited as his breath tickles my skin.

"Someone has to tell her," I whisper biting my lip. I could feel it already, his hands roaming all over me as the phone buzzes crazy in the background. Our heated bodies doing nasty things to each other as I scream for more. Surely he could've caught onto the tension by now.

••• 🎇👄🎇🍋🍑🍆

I throw myself onto the bed, and sink into the mattress as Mista stands awkwardly in the corner of the room, looking around. I flip myself over on the bed.

"Hey. What are you doing?" I ask curiously. He laughs nervously and scratches the back of his head.

"I-I um..."

"Look. I'm gonna be real honest." I clear my throat for that 'dramatic' effect. "I took a lot of caffeine pills and I know we have to stay up for another ten hours, so can you just entertain me instead of sitting over there awkwardly?"

"Hey you think I wanna be awkward? Its hard sharing a room with a girl for the first time, yah know?" I sit up on my elbow.

"Well you could at least sit down. We've been on our feet all night." He listens, making it to the edge of the bed and sitting down. I admire the back of his head, his brunette hair that I had finally seen after so many years. I put my hand to feel the warmth his hat gave me. I ran my fingers over its material, feeling what Mista felt everyday, and savoring it. I took the edge of it and pulled it over my head, taking in the scent he left on it.

'Smells like...vanilla...I wonder if...' I crawl forward on the bed lean forward quietly, taking a whiff of his hair.

"What are you doing?" He asks turning around, and holy shit was he close...

"N-Nothing."

"What, do I smell?"

"Most days." That was a lie. He always managed to smell heavenly. I searched his eyes, they seemed to hold then entire universe in them. How was that possible?

Mista leans in closer to me. "Then why are you so close..." He whispers. I feel his breath tickle my skin  again and I want to tackle him onto the bed and fuck him silly but I resist the urge. "You want me...don't you?" I turn my head averting my gaze and he follows my movements.

'So he's hooked in...'

"Mista we only had sex once. It was a stupid mistake. We were drunk and just...totally out of it." I smooth a hand over my hair. I tried to forget that night. I really did, but my body sure didn't. I had woken up with our naked bodies intertwined in his bed. After a few celebratory shots I had become so drunk I felt like I was having some out of body experience. During this, all I remember is seeing Mista slumped over the table and next thing I knew we were together in his bedroom. We vowed to never tell anyone about it.

"Oh yeah?" He purrs. "Well...what if..." his voice gets lower. He scoots closer to me, towering my body so I lean back on my hands. He holds me there for a moment, and I could definitely confirm I was having a mini heart attack. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified and excited at the same time to experience something I had forgotten. "What if I actually liked it that time....What now, (Y/n)?" Our lips graze against each other's.