⭐️(Jotaro x Black! Reader) You're Not Making It Easy...(pt.1)

Requested by petitefleur713 . Hope you like this 😄💖💖💖💖

🌸🎋30K SPECIAL!🎋🌸
This is part one. Part two will have lemon

WARNING:
*****this one shot deals with topics of racism and bullying****
AND YES I am black just so you know I don't want to offend anyone :^)
••••••

"Hey Kujo," I wave to the kid in a man's body while I suck on a lollipop a secret admirer gave me. On the contrary, the only person I was truly cool with at this high school was Jotaro Kujo. He didn't talk much...to others, other girls, but I was content being in a platonic relationship if it made him happy. Well, if the bastard even had emotions to begin with...

"(L/n)," He says walking up to me. A shiver runs down my spine. "Where have you been all month? I was starting to get worried." I say fiddling with the strap on my bag.

"Jail." He says nonchalantly. I gasp. He walks over to a bench and sits on it. I follow sitting next to him, looking into his eyes worried.

"They put you away?! Well...in all honesty I seen it coming!" I giggle to myself and he looks down at me, a bit of curiosity behind the light of his eyes. I used to be intimidated but him, but after finding out how much of a nerd he was about marine biology, I let my fear go completely. He could be nice at times.

"Yeah. Some crazy shit has happened in this entire month and I'm honesty, over it." He crosses his arms. I nod my head and look off into the distance as a breeze blows by. It was late spring, the perfect time for kisses and crushes and love. I start to feel my face heat up. I knew jail wouldn't rough Kujo up one bit, but I still cared for his feelings...so I shifted in my seat and took my sucker out my mouth:

"Well did you enjoy your stay?" I ask sarcastically. I laugh at my own joke. He looks down at me wide-eyed, and his cheeks turn a faint red.

"I don't want to talk about it. It was insane, that's all I'll say." I nod my head and then stand up from the bench. I grab my book bag. I hold out my hand to him:

"Then let's not talk. Let's eat!"

•••

I guide Jojo down the crowded halls filled with too many students. "Hey Jojo! Jojo's back!" The thots say to each other. I try to walk as face as I can, distancing myself a little so that I wouldn't get in a mess with one of those bitches.

"Jojo~ I've got a party tonight you wanna come?" On popular girl who's name I never cared to learn stands in front of Jotaro. Automatically he moves her out of the way and continues forward. The popular girl stomps her foot pouting.

"This isn't fair! I got all my shit together to impress you Jojo and you wanna hang out with that black bitch, over me?!" The hallways start to quiet down as I notice people on the side of me shooting blazing holes into my face. I turn my head to see the popular bitch pointing at me. Her posse joins in. "Yeah, how about you go back to Africa or wherever the hell your dark skinned ass is from!" One of them shout out. Then another one joins in: "Yeah monkey girl! Keep it moving!"

I turn to face her. I clench my fist. All the fuck I wanted was a good day with Kujo. "The fuck you call me chop sticks?! I'LL FUCK ALL OF YOU UP." Enraged, my blood starts to boil. It wasn't the first time they had bullied me, but I wanted to make it the last. "FIRST OF ALL," I grind my teeth, "I'm from THE GAMBIA which is in Africa. It's a country IN the continent of AFRICA?! Maybe you'd know that if you payed attention in geography tit witch. Without it's insanely advanced ancient technology you wouldn't be standing here you fucking brat."