。(Abacchio x Reader): Don't Ask Him..!

Hungry I exit my room, holding my stomach as it growls. I'm still in my pajamas because it's our day off and I also unfortunately still have homework to do from my college classes. I go into the main living room where Bucciarati sits on the couch. I lean over to greet him:

"How's your day off so far?" I ask, noticing he's fully dress in his poka-dotted uniform. He grins up at me.

"Just fine, (y/n)," He says. I look up and notice the other five are in the room staring at us. I begin to blush, thinking they got the wrong idea.

"Geez will you guys stop flirting?" Narancia says. I walk over to him and hit him on the head. We were about three years apart and sometimes he acted like an annoying little brother. Lovable, but annoying.

"What the hell makes you think I'm flirting with my Capo by asking about his well being, hm?" I say getting close his face.

"Because! You did the whole, 'Oh Buccellati~ How was your day~?'" He says, imitating a stereotypical seductive voice for a woman. I hit him again.

"(Y/n). Narancia. Enough." Bruno says.

"Anyway," Abbacchio says sternly. "What plans do you have for tomorrow?" He asks. My heart beat intensifies as he glances over at me. 'Did I make him angry?' I ask. I feel a bit sad inside. I didn't want him to.

"Well there's a fair tomorrow at the port and I've gotten orders for us to keep a watchful eyes over it and make sure no dealing goes on until after hours." Buccerati says.

"Okay, so have you gotten down different points you want us to—"

"—Sorry to interrupt boys, but can we leave the plans until early tomorrow morning?" I ask. Abbacchio looks at me, a pit of annoyance in his eyes. I gulp.

Giorno butts in, noticing the situation, "(Y/n)'s right. This has been one of the only days out of the year we've had just rest, so let's try and do that to the fullest." I nod my head.

"Oh here comes 'Mr. I have a dream'. I tell you what kid, you ever get tired of that shit? Making a speech out of every damn thing you come across?" Abbacchio says, before taking a sip of his tea. Narancia tries to hold in a laugh.

"Could you be anymore less of a dick today? Giorno does have a point, Abbacchio." Bruno says to him. He then gets up. "Well, guess I'm off. Enjoy the rest of your day off." He says, walking off into who knows where. Then the void kicks in: there's a weird silence in between their sentences, and it itches my inner extrovert. I try to lighten the mood by breaking the silence:

"Then it's settled! Let's have fun on our own terms." I say, walking into the kitchen. Narancia follows me.

"Hey (Y/n), You wanna gamble with me a little later?" He asks, hoping a little in excitement.

"No way you bozo." I laugh. "Sadly I've got homework to do." I say opening up the cupboard.

"Oh! Fugo can help you." He suggests, shrugging. "He always helps me."

"No thanks." I say quickly, pulling out the cereal. I knew how Fugo was. I really did love him like family, but the way he treated Narancia when he got something wrong made me feel uncomfortable at the least.

"Alright," He says. "Maybe I could get Abbacchio to help you instead." I almost drop the milk as I pull it out from the refrigerator.

"W-Why would I want him, s-specifically...?" I ask, feigning my shyness.

"Uh, duh? He's like the most analytical person I know! He used to be a cop you know? And you're majoring in criminal justice so he'll definitely get you through it." I nod, trying to hide my blush. I take off the cap on the milk and begin to pour it.

"Y-yeah, but he wouldn't help me...would he?" I ask, looking into his eyes. He smiles at me.

"Of course he will! I'll ask him right now!"

"N-Narancia...!" Before I can grab him he goes back into the living room and approaches Abbacchio. My heart beats fast on adrenaline, 'He's probably pissed at me, I can't have him chastise me! He looked like he wanted to kill me earlier!' I think.

"Oh goodness..." I break into a nervous sweat and grab my cereal without putting anything back. I practically run upstairs trying to balance the cereal, and shut my door behind me. "Narancia, you'll be the death of me..."

•••••••••••••

Flash forward to 1:00pm I'm sitting in my desk tapping my foot away, sucking on a lollipop and suddenly there's a hard knock at my door.

"Yes?" I ask the door. The person on the other side just knocks again harder. I throw my head back and groan.

"I already said yes—" I stomp to the door annoyed, and open it. To my surprise Abbacchio stands there, glaring down at me. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"A-Abbacchio," I say surprised. He looks down at me, not fazed at all. He walks past me. "Uh! Excuse me, what do you need?"

"You needed help?"

"Well yeah..."

"Then lead the way." He says. I blush harder and look over to my school work. "I'm sorry, I only have one chair." He sighs heavily and takes a pencil out of his pocket. He taps me on the head.

"It's fine. We'll just share it." He says. I blink repeatedly in confusion.

"Share it?" I ask puzzled. He grabs my hand and tugs me to the desk, placing me on his lap as he sits down.

"Abbacchio..."

"Don't flirt with Bucciarati again." He demands bluntly. I sigh, leaning forward onto the desk. I rest my face in my hands.

"Like I said, I wasn't flirting." I say. "See, this is why I didn't ask you for help with my homework. I knew you'd be mad."

"Oh common' you know I'd help you anyway." He says, taking my lollipop out of my mouth. A string of my saliva is attached to it as he holds it infront of my mouth, playing with it as if I were a kitten getting my toy taken away. I don't complain though, because I'm already getting a treat down below...

"Yeah, well sometimes the way you look at me makes me think otherwise Abbacchio." I say sighing. Me and Abbacchio had been a thing for a while, but the other members had no idea. We'd try as hard as possible to stay away from each other and avert eye contact. Although as the days went on, I longed to come out to the gang anyway. It wouldn't be easy since gang violence and missions were almost always fatal, and I was honestly scared to lose him. However, it was worth a shot.

Abbacchio kisses the length of my neck sweetly. I almost melt at his touch. I fold my fingers into his as I begin to heat up. "I wasn't mad (Y/n), just jealous." He says, placing his hand holding the lollipop on the desk.

"Ahaha, same thing wise one." I say, laughing at my wit. "You know it's almost like you shoot bullets into my heart when you give me death glares...." I say, turning on his lap to face him.

"I do that?" He asks, searching my eyes.

"Haha! Of course, you do it to everyone!"I laugh at him being surprised at this. If there's one thing Abbacchio is know for, it's for his striking poker face. I blush madly at his gaze upon me. "I dunno if it's because you were a cop or what."

He smirks at me, "Sorry I scared you." I smile at him and play with one of his lavender locks.

"Oh don't be. Your resting bitch face kinda turns me on anyway," I admit. I shift around in his lap once more and pick up my pencil, turning to the pages I had the most trouble with. "Okay are you going to help me or not, 'Mr. Policeman'? I'm really stuck on this one." I say pointing to a sentence with my pencil. He grins wide at my words, and as he does so he places the lollipop I was sucking on earlier in his mouth. His hands snake around my waist.

"You can take a quick break from studying, right?"

••••••••••••
UP NEXT:
(Okuyasu x Insecure!Reader) I Think I Can Help (Fluff)