•Interlude• GiOrNo EaTs AzZ and DIES

I decided to make my own version. >:)
THIS LITTERALLY SUCKS AzZ SORRY
••••
So Giorno's chillin. Italian dressin on his titties when Bruno the coochie shaped zipper monster busts down the door. Not IN the door, BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR.

"GiOrNoooo"

"wut" Giorno was about to have a nice session with his hand and some lotion. WELL yes, it sound wrong, but ACTUALLY NO it wasn't what your average teen would think. He was just going to play some video games and put his favorite lotion on his hands to prevent callouses!😭 You naughty teens are NASTY I tell you! You thought he was gonna beat his mea—

"—EXUSe me. Narrator, can I speakith now?!" Go bitch. Let a rip you sexy mommy. Bruno clears his throat "AnYwAy, GIORNO. I gOt a gOod pRank DEADASS 👏🏼🌚"

"Can it wait Bruno?" Giorno says, "I'm trying to play Fortnite,"

"You bot. IVE GOT SOMETHINGG BETTER THAN FORTNITE."

"FiNe what is it?" Giorno asks, agitated shaking his leg.

"So you know how Mista is afraid of the number 4, well I was think we should post 4s all over his room," Bruno says, jumping up excitedly clapping his azz cheeks.

"Yeah that sounds nice," Giorno says, "But maybe we should wait for Araki to make it canon,"

"you little fuck," Abbacchio says, magically appeared out of no where. "The only thing canon is that your dad is gay af, so haha your mom gay 👌🏼😹💯" ***BOOM bAssY meme music CoMense****

"ABBACHIO," Bruno mommy that has channeled his inner daddy spoke. "FIRSTLY, gayness doesn't just transfer like wildfire. Although I wish it did, THIS WORLD ISNT READY FOR THAT...so you want in on it too?" Abbacchio nodded his head and used to stand energy to simultaneously float while t-posting our the door.

"Meet you fuckers in the lobby" Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

Giorno just ಠ_ಠ.

Bruno laughed and walked out the room
(・ω・`) - - - - skirt skurtin to the next thang.

When they got down stairs Fugo and Narancia was there along with Abbachio. Wait tf why did you let them in on it—

"Bruno this is probably the funnest thing u let me do" Fugo's brow twitched at his words.

"now narancia, FUNNEST ISNT A WORD" Abbacchio twirled over to them, still floating t-posing and he sloooowlyyy ᒪIᑕKEᗪ his plump azz lips. Mmm. He then sucked in a long fucking breath for like literally two minutes straight I'm not even kidding. Like first your fucking unhealthy yellow B2EC5D crayola colored piss and now this? I mean maybe you did get dropped as a baby I'm just sayin...

"SILENCE DICKHEADS. Mommy Bruno was kind enough to let you in on the secret BUT HE WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF IT.  UNDERSTOOD?" And suddenly everyone went quiet as funky hat boi waddled into the room.

"auegh"

Bruno: (o_o)
Giorno:⊂((・⊥・))⊃
Abbacchio: 👽 ?
———–I————
/ \
/ \
Fugo:|( ̄3 ̄)|
Narancia: ψ(`∇')ψ hahah

Bruno clears his throat and tries to channel more of that DADDY energy we know and love 🤤,

"ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ"
Mista just disappears around the corner and leaves instantly. He probably figured since no one was up stares he could finally jackoff in peace to pictures of (y/n).

"Okay gang here's the plan. When Mista's finished beating his meat to our favorite milf/dilf (y/n), we gotta bust in there when he's in the bathroom and fUckiNg pAstE that shit EverY wHere. I'm talkin fours on his bed, his draws, his windows, everything! Understood?!"

"This is stupid! We can't actually do this!" Giorno complained. "Look Bruno, i know I agreed to this, but I've change my mind. Now I'm going to play Fortnite upstairs so keep your foolishness to a low. And you still owe me 80 liras for that time you sexually harassed me on the train. Bye."
Giorno took off, his flamboyant masculinity following behind him.

Everyone just stood with a surprised pikachu face, and thought In silence about what had just happened. I mean who was to blame them? He couldn't just back out! The only reason Bruno continued doing this is because Giorno agreed to it!

Uh oh! Looks like the gang's in a sticky situation. So what now? Will Giorno eat azZ in the end like he's meant to? Find out next time on
Total.

Drama.

Island!

(Pffft I hate myself for this)

•••••
you have just experienced bunnywise being a fucktard. Do you want to continue?

>YES

NO

(pls don't kill me I tried.)