⭐️(Fugo x Reader): An Angel Held Me Like A Child (pt1)

🌿 MUSIC ON FOR A GOOD READ🌿

🌿 MUSIC ON FOR GOOD READ🌿

Note: (s/c)= skin color; (e/c)= eye color
The beginning isn't what you think lmao
Notice it isn't kid!fugo x kid!reader just no 💀
———————

"What is sex?" Young (Y/n) asked little Fugo as they sat at the swing set. She swung her little feet back and forth creating friction on the wood chips beneath her, but it wasn't enough to lift her into the full swinging motion. She craned her neck in his direction; the word tasted nasty and unfamiliar upon her young lips considering she had only heard the word thrown about in adult conversations. (Y/n) didn't have the courage to ask her parents, but she knew Fugo knew the answer.

He knew the answer to everything, he was just that smart.

"W-Well...it's the act of two humans..." He paused, wondering if he was making the a wrong decision. "It's when two people...mate...sort of..." He answered, scratching the back of his head. At the time, he was being forced to take an anatomy course at the local college, so he too had recently learned about it. On the contrary, he had already learned every detail even as he was tirelessly approaching ten at the time along with (Y/n). "Well I know that, Fugo. But I just wonder, what's the big deal about it? It's just the mother and father deciding to have a baby. The two make the decision and kiss and the child starts to form in the mom's stomach."

"Who told you that?" The blonde asked as he pushed wood chips into a pile with his sneakers, biting his lip nervously. His purple eyes darted from sneaker to sneaker, but never to her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Well my big sister did. She's twenty you know? You guys must be equally smart." Fugo tucked some hair behind his ear as his face began to heat up. He knew her sister had lied for her innocence, and it would be a nuisance to ruin what her sister so rightfully tried to preserve, so he just kept quiet and changed the subject. He stood from the swing and turned in (Y/n)'s direction but didn't look her in the eyes. "We should get going. The final bell is about to ring." (Y/n) nodded her head and walked in front of him as Fugo tried not to eye her creamy (s/c) skin that peaked out of her school skirt with every step she took.

That was the last few words he said to (Y/n), and he was only reminded of that day ten years later when he saw a woman walk past him who looked exactly like (Y/n). Although, Fugo hadn't remembered (Y/n) looking so damn attractive. Hot like a summer Venetian day, to be exact. She still wore her cute square glasses—it was an upgraded version, a more mature pair compared to the ones she had worn as a kid—and she had bangs now that flattered her facial structure perfectly. She wore a tight fitting black dress that just did something to Fugo; something bad he hadn't felt in years for a girl. Fugo shifted uncomfortably in his seat to watch her walk past the table.