『(Dio x Reader) What Do You Want From Me?

It's 1885.

About three years before Dio Brando is confronted by Jonathan Joestar and puts on the deadly mask that would send him into his depraved state of being for centuries to come...

••••

You watched as he paced back and forth the bar.
"What happened this time?" You asked him. He was a regular at the bar. That was the least you knew as a regular yourself. You would travel to the bar after hanging out with your group of thugs, mostly boys. It wasn't new that you were tough on the streets and rough on the inside, but it was new that you even had the inkling to fall for a boy. You had grown to know the boy who was 17 at the time, same age as you. His short golden hair flowed  behind him as he spouted curse words, but despite the nasty scowl his lean build was impeccable to you.

He was beautiful.

"Damn the Joestars and their entire bloodline. I shall eradicate them, and his lover Erina...it's just a matter of when..." He says, stopping in his tracks. He rubs his chin, the appearance of his sharp jawline ate away at your ability to keep a poised composure. He was really really attractive. Damn evil, but attractive. His porcelain skin glowed against the candle's light. You two were the only ones in the bar and the bar tender went in the back room to do something you weren't aware about. It was the wee hours of the morning, so no one else would be coming into the bar.

You broke out in a quick laugh to irritate him, "Haha! Dio buddy boy, you're always so caught up on the Joestars and they couldn't tell a true devil disguised as an angel. Say, how about I make all your worries go away?" You ask standing out of your seat. He looks down at you and takes his hand off his face. He stare at you examining your face. 'He's never done this before...' You think nervously. His hazel eyes bore holes into your soul as you began to blush.

"And how would you do that? Don't act like you don't recall me making my statement clear last time, (Y/n). I don't need you for sex." He says. His brow lifted, full with fury...maybe even sexual frustration that you had slightly aroused him again.

"We did it once, what's the matter?" You ask. You walk back over to the table downing your glass of water and whipping the excess water off your mouth. You directed your attention back to him: "You know, you don't necessarily have to need me, you can always just use me to release stress..." You say, looking him in the eye. You step closer to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. Thankfully he let you as his shoulders mindfully rested instead of tensing up.

"Besides..." You say, looking into his god-defying hazel eyes, "I liked how you screwed me last time..." Dio scoffs at your words.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to do it with you in the first place. You're too attached. I only did it last time because..." He trails off, but he doesn't push you away. You get closer to him, pressing your chest against his. He looks down at you with a face of disgust, but it was only a façade. His cheeks turned a faint strawberry color. "Never mind."

"What? I'm too attached like this?" You say sensually; playfully. You move a little more onto him. He looks away from you.

"You know what I mean, woman." He spats. You take your hands off of his neck and look down at his hands resting by his thighs. You grab them with your hands and place them on your frame. His attention is pulled back to you as he looked down at you wide eyed. You meant business. You knew what you wanted. You had been waiting for it all day.

You stand on your tippy toes and whisper into his ear. "What rage do you feel when you think of the Joestars, hm? Is it so strong you want to..." You kiss his jawline sweetly. "...break something in half? Or maybe you'd like to destroy something completely. It's your choice, Dio..." You kiss down his warm neck and look up at him. He looks away, but his blush spreads to his ears turning them a warm pink color.