(Bruno x Fiancé! Reader) Interrogation

Drink lots of water and have a nice day before I shoot you with my self love gun. 💓💗💚💕💙💘💘💜💕💝

。。。。。
I slide open the shower curtain and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my wet hair and wrap one around my body.

It was hard.

Holding myself back, I mean. I really wanted Bruno, but he seemed so busy and I know not to mess with him when he gets like that. I grab some special lotion, the kind with a hypnotic scent, out of the medicine cabinet and walk out to the bed room. When I see Bruno sitting on the king sized bed, I'm surprised.

"Oh. Bruno...haven't seen you all day." I say slyly. I go into the corner of the room and take off my towel, not a care in the world stopping me from being comfortable around my fiancé. His head doesn't turn at all. He stares away at his computer screen intensely; his hand griped around his mouth. He was deep in thought. He begins to type again, hitting every key in a very aggressive manner.

"Sorry, (Y/n). It's been a long day and I still need to get work done." I role my eyes at him and turn around, drying myself off. I put my lotion on and sigh as I soon slip into my pajamas. I take the towel on my head off and sit on the other side of the bed.

"What are you working on anyway? I thought Passione was on haitus like you said." He closes his computer and sighs, rubbing his temples.

"Passione may be taking a break, but I've gotten other orders from the Boss..." I get up and walk over to his bedside where he sits. I sit down shoulder to shoulder close with him.

"But you're too busy...even for me?" I whine. I search his eyes for any gleam of excitement. He just looks forward, a very faint blush on the apple of his cheeks.

"You know this is hard work (Y/n)...."

"I know. I was just checking." I say, standing up bushing off my burning feeling of hurt and disappointment. It hadn't been the first time I'd been neglected. Maybe I was being selfish or maybe it was just time to take charge. Whatever the option was, this big fiasco Bruno was in was definitely serious—more serious than anything the gang had ever experienced. I just wish he would at least let me in on it.

"Anyways, coffee?" I ask shakily. I walk over to the grand mirror engraved with Roman patterns. I grab my hairbrush off the dresser and start to brush my hair as some tears start to fall from my aching eyes.

"(Y/n)?" He asks. I shake my head and close my eyes. "(Y/n), look at me..."I hear his body weight shift on the bed and his footsteps approach me. I put my hands to my face and weep to myself. He wraps his arms around my body and nestles his head in my hair.

"Bruno." I cry, "I know you can't tell me what the hell is going on, but can you at least love me?" I say dramatically.

"But bella I do love you!" He says chuckling, patting my belly. "It's just that I'm so close to solving this...issue we have. Closer then you'll ever know..."

"You don't get it do you?" I turn around and face him.

"I know you can do this. You're the most capable man I know, but that's old news! I want you to be here for me, it's like you've been absent for months." I sniffle and search his eyes for understanding, and he does. He bows his head and nods at me.

"You're completely right." He says tugging at my earlobe. "And this will all be over soon," He kisses my cheek and hugs me for a while. "But right now I've got to go to interrogate someone."

"At 8:30pm?" I ask him looking at the clock on the dresser. Bruno smiles down at me.

"The perfect hour to scare a thug or two." I go up on my tippy toes and kiss him, feeling as if I was reliving our first kiss all over again. My chest, giddy with anticipation and I deepen the kiss and whine softly. He opens his eyes and releases his lips.

"Wish I could tell you to stay." I said.

"Wish I could let you come with me." I laugh at him and cup his cheek. He pats my head.

"Please don't be out long, future husband." I say. He only chuckles at me.

"I won't," he says reassuringly. I let go of his face and give him a tight hug. "I love you so much..." I whisper. He stays silent for a while and clears his throat.

"Well, maybe I can bring you."

"What?"

•••••••

A/N: Big bruh moment right there lmao.

More Up next! :)