(Kakyion x Reader) Let's Meet Again

Yoooo. LMAO I'm sorry for using a cursive font. I changed it
•••••••••••••••

"I wanna Root beer float with a dime size of ketchup." I say to the cashier. "And please hurry." I add, tapping my foot away. I notice a flash of green and pink in my peripheral view. I look over at it. The man or boy? Or whatever it was, was looking down at me, puzzled. He was next in line, and obviously couldn't help but to listen to my order. He puts his big hand over his mouth, and then a smile is born: the creases of his eyes crinkle and his cheeks raise with ease. When he takes his hand down he actually kind of looks cute blushing like that....

"Why do you want a dime size of ketchup?" He asks chuckling.

"Anything to keep my lousy boyfriend to stay with me longer." I say honestly. His smile drops a little, and I can tell he pities me. "Oh don't feel bad for me, we're just...going through some things right now. He thought the arcade would be good 'bonding time' but I can't get him to at least sit down with me. He needs ketchup for his fries." I say.

"Ah, makes sense." The hot stranger says. "Well if it doesn't work out, I can always sit with you." He says, pulling out his wallet. He walks up next to me. "How much was it?" He asks the cashier.

"Uh...800 yen, sir?"

"Oh you don't have to—" Before I can finish he leaves 1,000 yen on the counter and leaves. I look at him walking away and at the money and then back at his back inching away.

"Do you know him?" The cashier asks comfused. I shake my head. 'But it looks like I'm about to find out'.

•••••••

"Genkei." I walk up behind him. "Genkei, where have you been?"

"Can you stop bitching and moaning? I'm about to beat the high score!"

"Nah, no way." Some dude standing close to us says. He looks over his shoulder at the video game. "Guys come look! He really is about to beat the game!" As if on cue, a hand full of people look over at Genkei and begin to move closer to take a look. I grip my cup of root beer, angry.

"Fine then. At least I tried." I storm off out of the arcade, and sit on the street curb. "Fuck this night!" I shout to the empty street. I down my root beer in one siting, and wondered where that nice cute stranger went. I could really use him about now. A few cars pass on the narrow street. As they pass by, I notice the tires sound wet against the pavement.

"Is it...did it rain?" I ask the sky. As if on cue, a drop of water strikes me in there forehead. "Shit..." it quickly begins to pour, the rain getting harder as the seconds go on. I stand up and run to the door. I pull on the handle and look up at the sign, realizing my mistake.

"Fuck! I went out the back door..."

"Hey, you okay out here?" A familiar voice asks me. I turn to look at the figure, my hair beginning to stick to my face. It's that pink haired boy again. He's holding an umbrella with cherry patterns all over it. I finally take a good look at him: his weird hair style suits him well with his slender face, his soft eyes at a sharp angle. He was still in his school uniform; it was tight around his body, which gave away to his strong build. He was hot. I loved it. He blushes at me, and I realize how long I had been staring at him. My face starts to heat up.

"What are you, following me?"

"Well...n-not really. It's just...I seen the whole commotion and saw you left so...yes I kind of did follow you," He admits, walking up to me. He offers me the umbrella and I push his hand back gently, moving under the umbrella with him instead. I stand close to him. My face barely meeting his chest. I look away.