𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕄𝕐 𝕏 𝕄𝕆𝕄𝕄𝕐

Oh you didn't request it, but I'm doing it anyway

A_Strippers_Wife i don't mean to expose you, but i hear you love to be called mommy, so this is for you. :))
Mommy/wife-chan = A Stripper's Wife
Mommy=Bruno

Guess what? You. Yeah YOU reading this you in dis too.
Don't take this seriously we just having fun 🤩
Ight bout to head out
——————-
"The child wants breakfast," Bruno says to Wife-chan as she eats her breakfast, typing on her computer. She eats her mf frootloops or whatever the heck she likes. The milk drips down the side of her face as she misses her mouth.

"Well what do you want me to do?" Wife-chan says to Bruno, wiping her mouth. Bruno licks his lips. He turns and calls Giorno down from his room. The small donut boi comes down with his big ass backpack. He was in kindergarten so what-efs.

"I want you to give Giorno his allowance so he can buy breakfast when he gets to school." Bruno says, eyeing her again. She didn't know but that mf milk drip on the big bOoOooObs?...Um chile anyways, so.

He watched her wipe her mouth again, and couldn't help but think of the freaky shit that happened the other night. Mommy went out with her friends and tried a pill her friends gave her and was tweaking.

She don't condone the drugs cuz she responsible, but she wanted to be spontaneous because she was getting bored for once. It was odd with how hot of a sex god Bruno was but whatever. "Can you pleased hurry, Giorno has to get to school early before...you know..." He put his hand in his pocket nervously.

Mommy walks over to Giorno and buttons up his coat, talking to him. She nods her head at Bruno. "Giorno, now listen closely. Mommy and Daddy are dealing with a lunatic, so if you ever see her, just walk the other way." She said softy.

"Mommy's right," Bruno said stepping closer as Mommy stood up. He rubbed her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. Mommy's face heated up. She hadn't remembered them being so close since that horndog day. She was like 0w0 and then UwU and she was also like,

"The fan girl is very dangerous Giorno. She might kidnap you...again." He said, giving mommy a kiss mk. He let go of her and held baby Giorno's hand. "Here, Daddy will walk you to the bus stop before any bad fangirl gets you."

"AHHHHHHOOOOAAA OH MY GAWD ITS MY HUSBAND BRUNO BUCCIARATI!!!!" This crazy girl said on the side of the corner. (Y/n) was walking down the street and seen the crazy bitch a mile away.

"He's married hoe, leave them ALONE!" She screamed across the street to the bitch. She seen this everyday, and so did the rest of the neighborhood, but (Y/n) was the only one who did something about it.