(P3 JotaroxReader) I'm Not Done With You

I thank the barista before taking my drink from the counter, fixing my scarf to prepare for the early spring weather. Crossing the street to walk on the opposite sidewalk I pop in my headphones  and blast Plastic Love as if it'd be my last day hearing it. Life seemed to be at ease, slow and steady. Everything was painfully normal since he ghosted me.

No doorbell ringing.
No late night talks.
No Jotaro.

The sound of my sneakers on the pavement seemed to echo, reminding me of the early Saturday morning I volunteered to take on. In fact, I had no choice. There was no way I could sleep peacefully after the break up and wake up freshly without reminiscing the bed we once fell asleep together in, or all the dolphin plushies from the amusement park he had gotten me. All the memories loved to stare at me, plucking my heart strings continuously, over and over, and they'd demonize our break up until I had enough confidence to get out of the bed and leave my home. But once I returned the next days were like the rest, and they continued like this for weeks.

I sit on my (f/c) comforter and look at my closet ajar not to far from me. In it my uniform hung neatly, ready for the next Monday to come. It had been smoothed over so many times by his hands, but never torn. So many promising tugs and hand adventures all gone in the wind.

Maybe holding back was the reason it was over? But to think he wouldn't understand the fear of "the first time". Sex was always a pressing topic, and things had gotten steamy, but not full on. All these factors made me think deeply:

Was I not good enough?
Pretty enough?
Experienced enough?

It's probably the reason why he dumped me after defeating DIO in Egypt. It had to be. I hadn't willingly given myself to him, and after he defeated DIO, he never treated me the same. Now back in Japan, I'd try to approach him at school and he ignored me to no end, passing me up, avoiding eye contact when speaking to me or even just not speaking at all. It was embarrassing. I thought communication was our thing, or so I thought due to our late relationship of ten months. Sure, he hadn't gotten what he wanted, but was I that much of a nuisance? Just to throw me out like that?

I take a deep breath in and lie back on my bed. Even if things seem over, I couldn't bear to sit here and let it drive me wild. I sit up and grab my coat, then putting my shoes on. Heading out into the night I retraced the steps I knew by heart to my long lost ex. Approaching the giant traditional mansion I sigh and let the warm are escape my mouth—there's a light on in the kitchen. Knowing the ins and outs of the mansion I run through the gate, getting up close to the kitchen's wide doorway and peak in. It seems like Holly is just making dinner. I stare at her bright eyes focused on the pot staring, until she turns her head and noticed my presence.

"(y/n)?" She half heartedly smiles. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a while dear," She stops what she's doing to give me a hug, I can hear a deep sadness laced within her normally jolly voice.

"I just came to...check in...to be honest I'm really worried about Jotaro. Despite us being broken up and all..."

"Broken up? When did that happen sweetie?" She asks returning to the pot. I don't really mind Holy asking about it but it bothers me just thinking about it in my head...physically talking about can be really intense...

"Ah, a while ago when we came back from Egypt. I guess he just needs some space..." I say, almost whispering the last few words holding back tears.

"Is that right? Well that may be why my dear Jotaro has been ignoring me more than he normally does. It makes sense. He doesn't hang out side as long as he used to, so I assumed you too were broken up since you made him so happy all the time," She pauses and signs, stirring some more before she speaks again, "But Im afraid you just missed him. I could've sworn he just left to go to your house—"

"—HE WHAT?" I clear my throat quickly, "I-I mean, that's weird I really wasn't expecting that," I feel my face flush a bit, 'He's going to my house?!' I think intensely to myself before opening my dry mouth again, "Listen Ms. Kujo, do you mind if I go meet up with him now? It's really important..." Holly just smirks at me and looks into my eyes, lovingly.

"Go get him (y/n), and make sure he returns tomorrow morning, okay?" She says happily, as I nod my head, turning toward the open door and start to run to him.
•••••••••••
I'm not exactly sure where he would be but hopefully he's walking back the other direction because of my absence. The wind whips past me as a groan in confusion, "Why am I still falling for this asshole?" I speed up around the corner, and just before I see my house in view I run into a fucking wall. But when I become more aware I notice the wall has grown arms and is hugging my waist.

I look up at him, "Jotaro fucking Kujo," I say slowly. He just stares at me, a hint of longing and annoyance his eyes, a dash of pink across his cheek. I blush as I feel my chest on his hard abs, his grip on my waist as he gazed down at me; he won't let go.

"(y/n) (l/n)" He softly purrs my name in his muscular voice. Good god, how could
I forget his stunning voice was just as toned as his body...

Before we could stare at each other more, I reach up and slap him, reminding him of what a big idiot he is. It takes him only two seconds to register what just happened before he looks back down at me. I make sure to push his arm off, a little in fear of what his reaction might be next. "Look," I say in my 'big girl' voice. "I know you don't like to express your emotions, but ghosting your own girlfriend?! Come on Jojo! You've gotta be fucking kidding me! Do you know how worried about you I am?" I scold him, pointing my finger up at him.

He just stares down at me with his hand still on his cheek. His stoic gaze still upon my smaller frame...it's making me blush. "Look," He says, copying my wording, "Yare Yare, I get it, I fucked up big time..."

"So is that your lame excuse, or do you want to explain yourself properly?" I say in an angry tone, even though I feel flustered from the touching from before.

"(Y/n), I just...needed some time," He grabs his hat and pulls it over his eyes. I walk over to him, and make sure to get real close to show him that I love him, and slowly pull that hat up so I could see his sad beautiful eyes.

"Tell me." I say, waiting for an answer. Soon he lets out a small breath, and begins to speak.

"Back in Egypt, ever since I defeated DIO, life hasn't been the same...everyone who got killed by that bastard's minions, I see them every time I dream. It's a shame but...it haunts me...I...I just knew if I told you, I'd have to talk it out, which would be even more painful..." I let him finish his last sentence. I let go of his hat and place my arms around his waist, putting my ear to his chest.

"Oh Jojo, don't you know suffering silently is the worst poison? Yes, talking things out can be painful, and we can't reverse what happened...but speaking up to someone you trust can ease the pain. It's better that way. You don't have to fight this battle alone, I'm here...I've always been, you know that." As I finish my last sentence I feel his arms around me, hugging me, and I know that means 'thank you'.

I giggle a little to my self, "You know, I thought you were ghosting me because I wasn't in the mood the last time you wanted to get intimate...that was stupid..." I laugh some more as I snuggle him, then let go. I look up at him, he seems content. I grab his hand, "Now common' Jojo! We haven't hanged out in soooo long,"

"Yare Yare, it was just a few weeks don't be a baby," He jokes.

"Hmph!" I pout at him, letting his arm drop. "Fine then I guess I'll just go back home. By. My. Self."I tease. Suddenly I feel his big hand grab my wrist. I look up at him and blush madly. Most of the time I was the initiator in these types of situations.

He opens his perfect lips to speak and smirks, "Just wait right there, I'm not done with you."

•••••••••••••
NOTE (2022): took me two years to laugh at the fact that I spelt Holly wrong 💀 what was high school me thinking 😂

NEXT UP: (Josuke x Reader) You Started It! (Fluff)