『⭐️(Jotaro x Black! Reader) The Sun Is Setting (pt.2)

The last bell rang as all the students flooded the halls. One person yelled to another, "どうしたの?!(Is something wrong?)" As I heard grunting behind me. I turn around and see the popular bitch walking towards me, pushing people out of the way as her posse follows behind her. Some watch but others head toward their shoe locker.

She approaches me and...bows her head? "ごめんなさい! (I'm sorry!)." She shouts dramatically. Tears stream down her eyes. She then stands up straight, "I'm sorry that I said such disgusting things about you and embarrassed you! I'm a low life and I deserve what's coming to me!" She bows her head again and runs off. Her posse looks at me, then at each other before running off behind her.

"Asami!" They yell. Huh. So that was her name. I change my shoes before exiting the school and approach Jotaro in front of the school.

"What did you do to make the devil bend to your will?" I asked him. I dust my skirt off as he starts to walk off, beckoning for me to follow.

He shrugged, the chain of his gakuran flowing behind him in the wind as he walked in front of me. I followed him and awaited his answer. "Let's just say I scared her a little,"

*jojo flash back brought to you by Araki forgot syndrome*

Jotaro barges into Asami's class during its break. The teacher wasn't there, so everyone was goofing off and the desks were arranged in huddles of cliques and loners. "Asami," Jotaro said sternly. She turns her head, her terribly damaged dyed pink hair following behind her. The class falls silent at this interaction. Jotaro was giving girls attention for once, and everyone ate it up like a homeless man's first bowl of ramen in days.

"Ah! Jojo finally you came for me." She reaches into her bag to grab some lip gloss to apply, but before she knows it, Jotaro is standing next to her with an angry scowl on his face smelling a rat. He grabs her arm and starts to pull her out the class without a care with how aggressive he seemed.

She started it for goodness sake.

Jotaro brings her to an empty classroom and pushes her away. She stomps her tiny feet, "Jotaro! if you wanted to fuck, you could've just told me!" She hissed, privilege laced in her scowl.
"I don't like people not being upfront." Jotaro shakes his head at her.

"You just don't get it." He says. Then suddenly, a can filled with chalk falls—no—flies from the desk in front of the room. Asami shrieks as the chalk spreads across the floor and breaks into half pieces. Jotaro tilts his head down, a shadow casted over his face from his hat.

"You disrespected my girl..." He says darkly. She turns back to his threatening voice, a nervous shit eating grin on her face.

"So you two really hook up huh?" In an instant, a random desk starts to fling itself toward Asami and she jumps afraid, moving to the corner of the room. Her back presses into the wall, "What the hell is going on?! Why is shit flying everywhere?!"

"You know, it's not nice to make derogatory remarks about a group of people. That was low, even for you."

"What is it to you?!" She says crossing her arms. A light fixed above her head bursts in a loud cracking sound, and glass falls around her. Asami starts to cry as she kneels on the floor, holding her head for some form of protection. She starts to hyperventilate as the moments move by.

"Look, just leave me alone! I'll give you anything! What do you want? Money? My family's got plenty!!"

"I want a goddamn apology to (Y/n). This is the last time you disrespect her or mess with her in anyway or so help me—" The lights start to flicker in the room furiously as desks rattle violently in their own space. Every second that passes, the rattling grew more and more intense.