『(Josuke x Reader): Say You're Sorry (finale)

BRUH JOSUKE IS YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN 💀💀💀
•••••••

"Josuke...!" I point to the ice cream shop at the corner of the street. The day blazed on, leaving a thin layer of sweat over our bodies as we thirst for a cool break from the sun, and luckily I spotted an opportunity. "Let's go get ice cream!"

"Phew, sounds good." Josuke says quickly. "Hopefully they have an AC in there." We step into the rather small shop and I look around. There's only two sets of tables along with seats in the small shop. My mind boils with misery from the heat outside, and I clop my shoes over to one of the table to sit.

"Tired?" Josuke asks.

"I just want to go somewhere cooler!"

Josuke nods and turns to the cashier. "One cookie and cream and one strawberry, please."

••••••••

We get our ice cream and decide to walk along the beach; the cool water washing up against our feet. We walk hand in hand, our other hands holding the ice cream. After a while I look over at Josuke, and I'm surprise to see he's already chomping on his cone, some melting ice cream runs down the side of his hand.

"Already finished?! How?!" Shout smiling.

"I'm a growing boy, don't blame me." He laughs.

"How much bigger are you gonna get! Almost can't reach you when we kiss!" I laugh. Continuing to walk in silence, a shimmery gleam catches my eye.

"Is that...?" I run up to the mystery item, digging in the sand. I run the excess sand off the smooth surface. "A sea sheeeee—not a sea shell?!" I frown as what I've just picked up was piece of glass :( . I hear Josuke's footsteps approach me. I look up at him.

"Looks like it came from some type of Ramune bottle." He says, angling his head to the left.

"You think so?" I ask, running my thumb along it once more. It was obviously glass, but it seemed like it was too good for the rest of the bottles for even stick around. I giggle to myself at my thoughts. Josuke clears his throat:

"Yeah, it's a shame...well, too bad I got you a real one."

"You wha—?" I turn my head to see Crazy Diamond materialized. It holds a beautiful pink sea shell. Instantly a smile creeps on my face. I beam with joy. "Aw! Josuke, you shouldn't have!" Crazy Diamond drops the shell my hand. I finger every tumultuous fold on the shell studying it.

"I got it a while back, I just didn't know when to give it to you." He says putting his hands in his pocket. I stand up and face him.

"Thanks!" I smile happily. I hug him tight.

After a little more walking I start to lick my ice cream more, almost finishing it off. Struggling to fight against the heat, a liquidity drop of ice cream runs down the side of the cone. When that happens I run my tongue along its side, catching it before it gets to my hand. I catch a glimpse of Josuke looking at me, and I giggle to myself internally. 'How did we get to this point, I wonder? You used to just be a random boy in my class I had a crush on...' I think. I laugh as a memory pops into my head:

Me and Josuke, walking home, talking about anything during sunset, and then my mind flashes to the moment we were running away from Okuyasu. We found a place to hide from him, but it ended in a hot make out session. Our tongues tangled for dominance, and the session almost ended with sex as Josuke hovered over me; his right leg between my legs as I lay in the floor, helplessly in lust.

"What? What's so funny?" Josuke asks interested, giving my hand a squeeze. I blush at my thoughts and return to reality: his ocean blue eyes pouring into my soul. 'How could I...get him?' I think.