⭐️『 (Bruno x Reader): You're Naughty! / Bite Me

🌴🐉🌟200K SPECIAL!🌟🐉🌴
GUYS, I literally thought we would hit 200K by December; I am so grateful rn. I started this in January (2020) and it's barely October. This book and your amazingly witty comments have gotten me through quarantine 😭💕💕💕 i love you people sm.
This smut is my thank you.
Didn't Edit
And fuck outta here with all that simp shit ight

————
"Mmm," (Y/n) moaned happily as she got comfortable in her bed. She had been in that mood all day. Really sensitive to every twist touch and ache in her body; but it was the good aches, the kind that touches your soul on a deep level. She had just gotten out the shower, and surprisingly, she had the house all to herself. Her fiancé hadn't come home yet, in fact she technically hadn't interacted with him since a meddling and groggy two days ago.

Bucciarati left early in the morning, and by the time he had come back home she was sound asleep, so they didn't get to interact as much as they hoped. But tonight would be different. She reminisced the dreamy call they had had earlier:

"The job's done early today," He had said on the other end on the phone earlier that day. She loved the sound of his deep sophisticated sexy voice. He was so poised and well-mannered, she couldn't help herself each time, but today it was worse. In this moment, she reached down under her skirt and closed her eyes, listening to him.

"Really? So I'll actually get to see you today?" She asked, laughing lightheartedly. Her laugh was like a song; such a piece that never failed to satisfy its listener. Bruno hummed as the song reached his eardrums. He loved it with all his heart, but there was something more feisty about it in its undertones that he caught onto it. (Y/n) rubbed her clothed clit through her panties, waiting for him to answer; she continued to keep her eyes closed as she listened for her pleasure maker to speak.

"I'm hoping so bella," He says and she bit her lip at this interaction, it would fill her up for the rest of the day, and when she seen him that evening, her voss would overflow.

"Oh tesoro mio~," ("Oh my darling~,") (Y/n) cooed. She rubbed her clit in circles faster as her nipples hardened between her soft cotton shirt, but soon a moan escaped her lips and she covered her mouth quickly.

"(Y/n)...?" Bruno asked confused. "Are you...?" Her sex pulsated with pleasure and she came just like that from his alluring voice, it was like when he spoke, he commanded, and she, or rather her body, listened every time. (Y/n) couldn't help it, by then two, even three moans escaped her mouth and she caught her breath, no longer embarrassed for how he made her feel.

"I love you so much Bucciarati. Come home baby, I need you..." 'Now,' She wanted to add on, but she held back. Maybe he would catch on.

"What's going on, what's making you a moaning wreck all of the sudden, are you hurt?" He asked concerned. He knew her day job required her to do many activities at once and multitask, so the aches where common for her. Bucciarati was genuinely worried for (Y/n), but what he hadn't known was that she was in heat. She laughed at him and his naivety, throwing her head back.

(Y/n) crossed her legs to let the tension build up again, and her pussy pulsated. She reached down to it again and began to rub.

"No baby, I just love you." She cooed again biting her lip. She placed her free hand on the phone and help the contraption that had so beautifully captured the vibrations of her love's voice, closer to her heating skin. "Come home as soon as you can, 'kay?" On the other end, Bruno's eyes widened. How could he be so foolish. She was in one of those moods again. He smirked to himself.

"Will do." He said shortly after before he added, "Try to contain yourself until then."

That interaction had happened hours ago, and now the sun had gone down. (Y/n) laid strewn across her bed, replaying the event in her head as the pure crystal light of the moon painted her dark body in swatches of angelic white. The satin lingerie she had gotten was eager of the attention it needed. She looked at the ripples of satin on her skin and the moonlight against it that highlighted her legs, and thought about how much she missed him; she thought he would be in her arms by now, where was he?