『 (Mista x Reader): Are You Gonna Tell Him?

Yo get this to 444 views.     
(Y/n)= age 17
S/n= stand name
Buckle your seatbelts children this is a long one.
——————

"This is the saddest story I've ever heard." I say as a small tear forms on the corner of my right eye. "Take it." I say dramatically handing it to Trish. We were reading the new edition of 'Lovers on the Edge of War' in the common garden. (It was borderline erotica so we enjoyed it.) We sat on the only bench in the garden and wailed over a character's death. She grabs it frantically from me. Trish looks at me and then back at the book hesitantly, then strikes it, flipping through the pages.

"I can't wait any longer, I have to know what happens next!" Trish says, skipping to the next chapter. I take the book back swiftly.

"What are you doing?! I didn't say you could move ahead without me!" I scream. She looks at me angrily and snatches the book back.

"No (Y/n)! I want to know if they get married or at least fuck after the cock block of a general dies!" I shove into her and try to take the book out of her hand and we fall to the ground wrestling for it. "Give it back before I burn you with a curling iron in your sleep!" I say. She doesn't stop so I threaten her:

"Stop before I tell Narancia and Bucciarati you have an appetite for their peacocks!"

"Shut up, YOU WOULDN'T! I'll tell Mista you touch yourself at night thinking about him!"

"BUT I DON'T!!!" I yell embarrassed.

"THAT'S THE POINT!"

"GIVE IT BACK OR YOU'LL GET THE BUCCIARATI EGGPLANT." I yell, drawing out my stand (s/n). She looks at me annoyed and stops. Her face is turning super red. She loosens her grip and lets go. I catch my breath and close the book. "And I don't touch myself at night to Mista ever." It was the truth. That shit was too awkward for me. If anything I touch myself to Aliox, the space general that had just died in the book.

When I finish catching my breath, she gets up and holds her hand out to me, picking me up off the floor. I thank her. She crosses her arms and pouts, closing her eyes. "You know, its stupid it always has to come to this, (Y/n)."

"I know hot character deaths are the epitome of loser." I say looking at the forth wall. (I'm talking to you Araki-sensei).

"That's not what I mean." She says, opening her eyes to look me in the eyes. "I mean whenever we fight, it always boils down to us threatening to tell about our crushes. Maybe we should just tell them the truth, I'm sure it's obvious." Trish says candidly. She makes a good point.

I put my index finger to my chin and think."But if we tell them and they're weirded out by it then we're fucked. It's not like we can just leave the gang."

"Hmmm." We say simultaneously as she plays with her pink hair and I tug at the bracelet on my wrist.

"Wait!" Trish says scaring me. She points her finger in the air matter-of-factly. "I know just the person to help us."

————-
She knocks on Giorno's bedroom door. I grab her arm. "Are you crazy?! Giorno is your age, do you think he knows any—" Giorno opens the door with a hesitant 'Yes?'. He looks surprised when he sees the both of us and blushed madly when he sees me. Me and Trish look at each other and smirk, then turning to Giorno and pushing him back in the room.

Trish locks the door and I push him further. "Uh? Guys wha—"

"I know this is weird but we need your help, Giorno!" Trish says putting her hand over her heart. Her cheeks turn red as she bites her lip nervously.