。(4Taro x Zoo Vet!Reader) Let's Go To The Zoo!

Requested by CreepEMcPasta  :) yum yum it's zoo date time! I like this request, it's unique but so fitting! Enjoy!
Note: (h/l)= hair length (l/n)= last name
***did not edit
。。。。
Jotaro groaned to himself as the phone buzzed on his nightstand. He ran his fingers through hair and sighed as he took off the bed sheet, unveiling his iconic six pack. "Hello?" He groaned.

"Mr. Kujo? You're not on the schedule today, are you still coming in?" His secretary asked on the other end. "I'll be missing you..."

"Well, what does the schedule say, Katy?" He asked, shaking his head, his eyes still squinting the sleep away.

"It says you're not coming in, Mr. Kujo..."

"Then that's your answer." He hung up and turned to see his half naked girlfriend (Y/n), propped up on her elbow. She slowly ran a hand over his chest. "It's my secretary." He said reassuringly, looking into her (e/c) orbs. She looked into his, and her hand moved lower down his torso.

"Well tell her to fuck off." She whispered. He turned to grasp her curve, pulling her closer to him. He kissed her quickly. "I did. She won't listen." He said. She nuzzled her face in his chest. "Come on, we've got to get up."

"Jotaro why can't we just stay in bed?" She wined to him. He kissed the top of her head.

"Come on, you've got to get up. You still have work today." (Y/n) groaned, because he was right. She had to go to work like anyone else right now. However, after such a fun night with her boyfriend of three years all she wanted was to have a repeat of the night before. She reached up to touch his curl, playing with it. She kissed his neck sweetly. "Give me a quickie, please?" She begged. Jotaro' s cheeks flushed red as his breath hitched.

"I don't know..." He said lowly looking away embarrassed. (Y/n) bit her lip and blushed in embarrassment at her bold actions, ashamed of her neediness, and sat up.

"Fine I'm going to shower..." She said shaking her head. She then realized how mistaken she was. "Geez, I forgot damn it. My uniform." She scratched her head. "All of it is at home." Jotaro props himself on his elbow, taking her elbow into his hand. He rubbed soft circles into her skin and softly kissed up her arm. She turned to him playfully annoyed.

"Don't do that. First you tell me I've gotta get up and then I beg you to fuck me and you declined. Now you're kissing on me. You're so confus—" Jotaro grasped her face and kissed her roughly. She lets him in her cavern by opening her mouth more. They make out, getting hot and heavy but she shortens the session when she bites his lip hard. He groans angrily letting go. He put a hand up to his lip where there was a small opening of blood, dabbing his finger over it. He looked back up at her and smirked as she sashayed to the bathroom with only her thong on.

"You know you have a spare uniform here, right?"

。。。。。。。。。

(Y/n) finished dressing herself up. She spoke from the bathroom, "You know you can drop by anytime...or stay all day..." She muttered the last part under her breath. Jotaro wanted to keep his cool composure, so he used Star Platinum to look at her as she did her hair. (Y/n) couldn't see Star so he knew she wouldn't catch him.

"Yeah I might drop by."

。。。

(Y/n) jumps into the water area with the dolphins, laughing as they squeak happily at her arrival. "I'm happy to see you too Blue!" She shouts. They swim around for a while before the other dolphins arrive. She grabs onto one of the fins, gliding in the water. She waves to the people looking at the exhibit before she hops out the water. Suddenly, a coworker approaches her.