『 (Femboy Hooters Giorno x Reader) Simp

Requested by NotRealBeetles LMAO this meme tho LOLL🔥
I tried my best pls don't kill me
Didn't edit
Don't follow these hoes example this is just for pure entertainment.
••••••
"You're looking at Hydrophil's new LLC director!" I say standing out of my seat and putting a hand pridefully to my heart. "I know, I know. You can hardly contain your excitement." Everyone at the table began to clap for me. By that I mean my best three friends.

"Yeah...sure. We're just here to congratulate you and Uh..." My friend Pam looks off into the distance at some waiters approaching the tables.

"I know I know. I knew you fake bitches wouldn't come if it weren't for the show."

"Hey, I'm real happy about you, really..." Synthia says, smiling at the waiter who walks by. She frowns when the male waiter doesn't reciprocate the attention. "But shit. It's Friday night. I'm tryna get my panties soaked hermana."

"Eeeww." The rest of us say in unison. Synthia rolls her eyes.

"Like look at this one," she says enthusiastically. It was a man with a short bob that surprisingly looked good on him. He looked like a manager because he wasn't dress in the exposing clothes the waiters wore. He was attractive to say the least.

Synthia made her way out of the booth as we all watched her. "Hey! Oh boy you got it going on what's your name?!" She follows him and disappears somewhere spouting Spanish. I face palm myself.

I look at Pam and she looks flushed while the other one, Amy looks unfazed.

"She's got a point." Says Amy. "I heard some of the boys like the attention. (Y/n), maybe we could all take one home...I have been horny..." She says the last part under her breath. I grind my teeth.

"This is supposed to be about my promotion and you're doing' hoes before bros?!" She shrugged. I turn to Pam. "Pam?!"

"Hey I didn't say I'm gonna do that stuff. And Amy, common' don't be like Synthia. Just wait until the burgers come, finish eating, and see how horny you feel after supporting your friend." I thank jojojesus for Pam.

••••

We finally get our burgers. Synthia doesn't come back so I eat her order. I ask them for some red wine and I get a little drunk.

"Pam!" I cry. "I just don't understand, why do I make so much money?!" She laughs at me.

"Isn't that a good thing, (Y/n)?" Amy says to me eating a fry." I stuff some fries into my mouth and shake my head. Amy takes my wine. "And slow down, you can't get drunk before I do." She drinks the rest.

"All the boys I come across are intimidated because I'm more established then the average 20 year old." I cry. "And I don't know what to dooo..." I sob.

"Well, you know what I do to build my confidence?" Pam says.

"What?" I look at them. "Why are you guys looking at me so smugly?!" I throw a fry at Amy but she catches it. She's in the softball major league.

"Oh (Y/n), you're so innocent."

"No I'm not, tell me!" I say pathetically.

"You rub the magic conch every now and then and hook up with dudes and you won't feel so bad about yourself." Says Amy to me, as her right eyebrow lifts. She eats the fry in her hand. I roll my eyes.

"I rub my magic conch all the time. I at least would like a fuck buddy." Pam rubs my back and looks at me excited.

"I think you're in luck." She says smiling. She slyly points a finger across the restaurant at a blonde femboy waiter.