131-135

Chapter 131 Journey of the Bead

Lin Luoran has touched the leaves of the "ice grass" . No more strangeness happens except for the icy coldness.

Lin's heart is pounding. No matter how strange the grass is, she has to pick it. Though she has just got out of the secret land where Reiki is abundant, she has seen this kind of pure Reiki only once since she stepped on the path of cultivation — the sapling which helped cleanse her bone marrow and clear her meridians!

The scorching heat in her belly after she ate the red fruit is still fresh in Lin's memory. She has picked so many kinds of spirit herbs and medicines in the secret land but she never saw something like the sapling. Lin Luoran believes that the sapling is the actual magical restorative.

The ice grass lives in boiling water. Do magical restoratives always live in such a contradictory environment?

Lin Luoran carefully moves away the little stones around the ice grass, trying to pick it while not hurting its root.

As soon as Lin lays her hand on the root of the grass, the silver fish comes out of nowhere and starts to attack Lin angrily.

Lin Luoran hides back into her water dome. There is abundant water Reiki around her, which helps support the water dome to become firmer. Looking at the angry little fish, Lin Luoran now enjoys the pleasure of revenge.

Magical restoratives are always guarded by beasts. Is the silver fish the guardian beast of the ice grass?

The fish is so lame!

Lin Luoran pulls the ice grass up and pushes the angry little fish aside. The water temperature is high, and she will be so sorry if the ice grass dies once it leaves the environment — at this point, the magic space of hers becomes Lin's last hope.

Lin transports herself into the space with the ice grass, along with several small stones that protect the grass.

Lin Luoran plants the ice grass by the side of the little pond and surrounds its root with the small stones. Its leaves are still full and shiny. Turns out the grass can live in the space quite well?

Lin Luoran is relieved. The water in the pond is not changed so that she can stop worrying about all the other spirit herbs. However, the ice grass is so odd. It seems that its coldness only exists in itself, no matter it is in the boiling lake or in the pond.

Lin Luoran puts her hands in the pond to feel the water temperature. The abundant water Reiki refreshes her mind and all the medicines and vegetables in the space.

Lin can't help thinking about the feeling of floating in the sea. Unlike the naughty fire Reiki, water Reiki is the most peaceful even in the age when Reiki on earth is restless.

Water Reiki is just like the ice grass. It is harmless most of the time and the best it can do is to freeze whoever dares to touch it.

Water Reiki doesn't have little tails and it never runs around. It's like the quiet raindrops, gentle and beautiful... Lin Luoran is thinking randomly. She realizes that she has gained much more than she expected from her drifting in the sea.

She has swum with fish, melted ice into water, spent a night in a snow cave, walked in snowstorm, and climbed up a 2000-meter-high iceberg with her bare hands. All the experiences have inspired her.

Lin has never had more understanding on the nature of water Reiki than she does right now.

Ice is made of water, so is frost. Water has so many forms, which are all the same.