221-225

Chapter 221 Beauty Hidden Behind Clouds

Lin Luoran is looking down on the plane when her mother desperately calls her on the phone.

The plane gradually slows down to land, and the appearance of the snake monster on the square is terrifying. But in just ten minutes, she turns her phone on after she got off the plane.

As soon as she lands, Lin receives a lot of messages reminding her that there are a lot of missed calls, all of which were from her mother. Lin Luoran gets a bit nervous: Is there something wrong with the family?

As she prepares to call back, the passengers who get off the plane gather together in twos and threes, pointing at the huge electronic signboard at the airport.

"Sweetie, is this Tianfu Square? Are they shooting a movie here?"

"Shooting a movie? I don't think so!"

"That is the news presenter at RTV II. Are they not shooting a movie, but hosting a live programme?"

"Nonsense.''

......

Lin Luoran looks down where the crowd was focusing on, and she gets so shocked that she almost drops her cellphone.

On the square, Zeng Tian excellently stabbed the snake with his sword, but he ended up failing.

Goldie's claws hang limp as it holds the snake's tail, obviously looking unusual. What let Lin Luoran cannot help but shrink her pupils is that the person who is entangling the snake's head with iron thorns is her Dad!

Meanwhile, Lin Luodong, Rong Donglin and Yan Feng's faces flash through the camera.

The red snake... is not dead, and it even comes back to revenge!

Damn, Lin Luoran stomps her feet. Between impressing the world with her power and saving her relatives' lives, she would choose the latter without hesitation. She calls out the Bright Sword and casts the Sword-riding Spell without setting a Mini world. Though she is standing behind the crowd, the shining light of her sword still attracts all the passengers and airport staff's attention.

The water blue sword has a smooth shape. The girl, who has previously been an ordinary passenger, flies into the blue sky on a sword in public!

In just a few seconds, that woman on the sword has disappeared in the clouds. People who have witnessed this scene are whispering to each other in shock, and their voices are louder and louder...

They need an explanation. What's wrong with the world?

*************

Huang Weijian's pen is powerful. When he writes the poem, he sets a net around the snake.

Although no ordinary person can see such a divine lock, they can see the snake bending its head and writhing as if it were trapped!

Mr. Lin is glad at first that the iron thorn seeds he has scattered have quickly turned into hard vines, which add another chain to the writhing snake. It looks as if the snake was at last trapped by them.

Mr. Lin feels tired. When Goldie comes fluttering to his side, the light of its body dims, as if something goes wrong.

As the news presenter excitedly introduces their actions, the police captain orders, "Aim and shoot!"

Bullets have no eyes. Although they stand aside, it is not far enough to avoid these bullets. Mr. Lin wants to take Huang Weijian to go away, only to find that the small boy who successfully trapped the snake is staring at a certain direction like a piece of sculpture.