521-525

Chapter 521 On the Way to the Zhongdu City

After returning from Green Mountains, Lin Luoran doesn't always live a leisure life.

First of all, the young people in the family have embarked on the road of personal ability enhancement. As their guider and senior, she can't stand the situation that they have no weapons in the environment where mutant monsters are proliferating.

She has forged a batch of weapons on the starship earlier. However, at that time, she didn't know what elements of the Taoist root Han Weiya and others would have. She just made some ordinary goods of Five Elements.

Ma Shuangshuang's water whip was made when they passed an uninhabited planet. Lin Luoran happened to kill an exotic snake monster of the Water. She then made this whip with its main vertebrae, which made the whip of great quality. Otherwise, it couldn't catch Hu Ji so easily.

Of course, apart from worrying about juniors, Lin Luoran is also very concerned about the injuries of the souls of departed, the fire phoenix and silver fish in space. She has no elixirs to heal their injuries. Therefore, she can only choose the most stupid way and gives the two monsters stacks of 1000-year Hollow Azurite she brought from Green Mountains.

As for herself, she carves 1000-year Hollow Azurite into a few pieces of jade. She ties it on her dress hem to keep it from being caught in a gust. The main purpose is actually to nourish her ocean of consciousness.

In her free time, Lin Luoran enters the space to organize her belongings. She sees The Great Truths with blue cover on the desk but she can't open it by all means. Lin Luoran now believes what the man in robe said about his leaving. He really has left.

Lin Luoran has only learned eight golden word figures. She probably can't continue her learning before seeing the man in robe again. However, she should not be too greedy. As a cultivator of Gathering Vitality, there are many arts of nature and holy spells waiting for her to study!

Lin Luoran lines up the weapons refining materials which she has collected in her interstellar wanderings for several years and the magical restorative dedicated to Hu Ji by the monsters of the Green Mountains world. After several days of thinking, she finally has a clue about what to refine for everyone.

The nine-tailed fox is not good at attacking. Lin Luoran remembers a ball of fluorescent silk sent by Green Mountains monsters. If it is woven into cloth, it will be feasible to make a vestment for Hu Ji.

Of course, she can't accomplish the task all by herself. Ma Shuangshuang used to learn the ancient method of weaving in order to cure disease. Therefore, she offers to help.

Liu Qingdai also comes to see her. In addition to the reconstruction, she also talks about a group of people from the Alpha Alliance a few days ago.

No one knows how the Earth Federation led by Mr. Pang works. Because of the Dongting incident, the Alpha Alliance didn't turn against the Earth last time. Instead, it described the incident as a military defense training for the Earth Federation—the result of the training was obvious to all. The Earth Federation also didn't want to argue. It insisted that if it was a training, then the Earth should be upgraded.

The earth is the Rank One member star of the Alpha Alliance but it only represents a colony star with a nice name. Lin Luoran doesn't know how much the earth will be upgraded in the Alpha Alliance system because of the hard work of the Earth Federation this time. She doesn't pay much attention to it.

Subconsciously, she still regards the Alpha Alliance as a hostile force. Whether the Alpha Alliance promotes the Earth Federation or not, it only means a temporary relief for Lin Luoran.