536-540

Chapter 536 Small Love and Big Love

Mu Tiannan and White Fairy have been worried about Lin Luoran for the whole night when she was fighting with gold hawk.

Only old Black Tortoise is calm, waiting for Lin Luoran's triumphant return.

In any case, it is a fierce battle destined to win. Black Tortoise still hopes that gold hawk can fight more seriously to prove that Lin Luoran has already become a qualified Gathering Vitality cultivator.

The Gobi is bathed in the light of the rising sun again. At this moment, the temperature is comfortable for Gobi animals. It is still not too hot, so they leave their caves to look for food. Morning is always the best.

At the foot of the rocky mountain far away, a beautiful woman comes slowly. She is like gliding on the Gobi, rising and falling. With an amazing speed, she comes here quickly even though it is quite a long distance. When she gets closer, they can see the dry bloodstains on her body. Apparently, she was seriously injured last night.

Unlike her awkward appearance, her face is glowing.

Gold Reiki flocking to her last night has helped her to break through the early stage of Gathering Vitality and she officially became a cultivator of the middle Gathering Vitality period. Her advancement came from the abundant Gold Reiki in the Gobi and the support of the tremendous changes in space. In the past, Lin Luoran must have closed-door training to consolidate it.

However, she doesn't want to think about it at this moment.

What she needs now is self-affirmation, proving that she is not a puppet in the script but a living person. Will Black Tortoise tell her the truth? Lin Luoran is not sure, but she still has to try it.

"You have advanced." Black Tortoise looks at Lin Luoran carefully with a hint of joy.

Lin Luoran just says evenly, "It's all your credit."

It's all your credit that I was chosen. Since more than 300 years ago, you have noticed me. You tried so hard to lead me to this secret land. You used the snake monster as a toy for me to practice. You negotiated with the gold hawk to fill the five elements of gold in space with its death.

Goldie brought me a lot of joy three hundred years ago—but was it also someone that you arranged?

These words choke Lin Luoran's throat. Why does she have the ability to attract people to "care about" her?

Lin Luoran looks strange. Although Black Tortoise doesn't know her character thoroughly, it has lived for a long time. In such a long life, even a stone can become sophisticated, let alone Black Tortoise.

It readily admits its arrangement, "You don't have to worry about gold hawk. For it, its soul entering the space to make up the gold of the five elements is the only chance to get rid of its imprisonment. It will have great luck in the future. For you, don't you always want to find your family? If the five elements are not complete, the Tower of Babel cannot be opened. What's your chance to find them? "

Lin Luoran doesn't respond when she hears it talking about her family.

In the past, she could do everything to find her family and friends. After experiencing so many things, the mystery that always shrouds in front of her makes her wonder—is the disappearance of the Lins family also arranged just to motivate her to gather the five elements?

Black Tortoise stares at her gently, "Are you thinking if these things are all arranged—if the missing of your parents and friends is arranged like the gold hawk's soul entering the space?"