161-165

Chapter 161 Sorry to disappoint you.

The black car is galloping on the highway in the thunderstorm and it arrives at the gate of the resort in no time. The woman in black, who has a smiley face, has suddenly changed her expression.

"Master..." Zou Yaowei notices her expression and assumes that she is experiencing transplant rejection to her new arm again.

She calms down very quickly: "I'm not going. You go and solve the problem on your own. If anything goes wrong, just play it by ear."

Why are those so-called moral cultivators around Lin's Villa? She feels uneasy. Although her power can help her get the upper hand in battles, she is not that arrogant to believe that she can use the Blood Escape to leave safely from the joint attack of four cultivators at the level of Laying Foundation — besides, she really doesn't want to meet some of them.

Zou Yaowei nods and doesn't think more as his master is good to him. As for what can go wrong, the fury inside him doesn't allow him to calm down and think about it — unlike Zou Yaowei, who is self- righteous, the woman in black is truly powerful.

Zou Yaowei gets off the car and walks into the gate casually.

His visit is reasonable — to meet a friend.

Who's his friend? Miss Elly of the Fortune House, the tenant of No.7 Villa. The Zou family gets acquainted with the Ai family through the woman in black. Elly takes advantage of her connection with the Zou family to take control of Fortune House after her grandfather passed away and she is now the new CEO.

Elly has only met the only son of the Zou family twice. She has no idea of Zou Yaowei's action towards the Lin family so she is waiting for him at home with joy in her heart. However, Zou Yaowei has walked towards the Lin family through the mountain path.

The mountain path is hard for Zou Yaowei to walk on as he just recovered from his sickness. Only a few steps will cost a lot of strength. The more tired he gets, the more he hates Lin Luoran, the one who made him disabled.

Although the woman in black has promised him to help him regain his cultivation, he has already lost four precious years when he is young. Zou Yaowei is cursing Lin Luoran, full of hatred. He will never know that Lin Luoran would never touch him if he didn't act viciously in the first place.

Zou Yaowei goes across the pool and enters Lin's villa.

The cultivators around are looking at each other, puzzled. The woman in black can sense that they are around, likewise, they can feel the presence of this demonized cultivator.

Kill her? No, that's not an option now that Superior Huizhu is here. They cannot kill her, so the best choice is to wait to become a savior of the Lin Family.

The rain is becoming heavier and heavier. Raindrops hit the window of the villa and make a big sound.

Zou Yaowei doesn't care about his people who are seriously hurt by the iron thorns. He goes straightly into the villa.

Baojia and other people of the Lin family are gathered together, pointed at by two guns. Reiki in Mount Qingcheng is more abundant than it is in the city, so Baojia hopes that she can restore some Reiki and fight back.

When she is thinking about how to fight back, she sees Zou Yaowei coming in.

Baojia's face turns pale as Zou Yaowei will never give her a chance to fight back.

"Baojia, my little sister, nice to meet you again." With a smile on his face, Zou Yaowei still calls her "little sister", just like what he did before his true self was revealed.