441-445

Chapter 441 Landing and Discovery

"The percentage of oxygen is higher here, but it is not a big deal. No smart life or modern civilization has been discovered so far. This star is primitive... And it's perfect for those guys from the alliance. They think they are better than other smart beings."

When Lin Luoran is talking, Colin Weir stands right beside her. His shirt is drenched with sweat. Colin guesses the reason why Lin Luoran chose this place is not only to revenge but more importantly, on this remote star, those alliance members will never be found.

Without killing, she makes the debt paid.

"Xiaozhi, let's land." People from the earth only feel at ease on the ground. Since the biggest danger on the star is just unknown beasts, Lin Luoran decides to land.

Of course, she won't let those captured from Alpha Alliance affect her mood to play. Out of the starship, Xiaozhi can no longer block the signal. In case the captives give away their location, every one of them is searched and scanned carefully. Even liquid signal devices can't be brought.

Gaut Sutherland is a reason why they get searched. Otherwise, who would have known his family badge is a mini signal transmitter? For the safety of their core members, the big families did invest a lot in those devices.

After an overall search, Lin Luoran askes Xiaozhi to equip each of them with an alloy sword. The swords are sharp, but no one, even the most talented, can send a signal with them for help.

Prisoners, lizard soldiers, officers, and maintenance personnel of the space station add up to almost 200 people. Forced onto a larger airship, they along with Lin Luoran are carried to the other side of the star—On the vast continent, there is an unexplored wild forest.

"Is it wild enough for you to conquer?"

Lin Luoran puts them on the ground and waves at them kindly.

The airship goes away, leaving those people with their alloy sword. They still haven't figured out the situation. Suddenly, large beasts rush out of the bush. Used to be supported by the earth's supplies, these technicians now have to pick up the alloy sword to protect themselves.

Gaut Sutherland blows up, slashing a leopard with his sword.

With the skills he has, Gaut can easily protect himself on this wild star. But as a future general with a bright prospect, he can't accept to be a "savage", and exiled all his life.

Meanwhile, Colin Weir, the notorious idler of Caesar Star, seems to be the lucky one—Life is fucking unfair!

Lin Luoran sighs. These people didn't invade the earth. She doesn't want to get blood on her hands by killing the innocent. But neither does she want to let these bullies get away with it. With support from Alpha Alliance, they did whatever they want on the earth.

There is no right or wrong. But they are bound to take the opposite sides.

Feeling relieved, Lin Luoran returns to the starship on the airship. Opposite to where the people of Alpha Alliance was left, an orange sea lies in between. They can't get here on foot.

Lin Luoran is back. Walking through the jungle under the protection of a robot, Ma Shuangshuang cheered towards her. "Aunt Lin, look at the flowers here! They are beautiful."

That's a cluster of gorgeous orchids, standing in elegance with wild charm. Even Lin Luoran who can't appreciate flowers sees their beauty.

Although they call the star primitive, it is home to a variety of creatures. Lin Luoran finds Colin Weir staring at a tall tree. She stops there.