531-535

Chapter 531 A Thousand Years Later(I)

Did Bai Zhi have the ability to drive White Fairy's primordial spirit out, disperse her soul, and then occupy her body?

Bai Zhi is so close to the snake monster, but she is not worried at all. Lin Luoran suddenly figures it out. It is impossible that there is no tricky relationship between Bai Zhi and the snake monster.

She peeks Mu Tiannan on the ground. The eyes of the man attacked her on the sea and the man at this moment are both open and complicated. He doesn't want to hurt others. Of course, the situation of Mu Tiannan is weird—A mortal without Taoist root can live safely to the new era. Obviously, the life extension technology of a more advanced civilization can't explain it.

The monster power surging in Mu Tiannan's body also attracts Lin Luoran's attention.

She raises her head and suddenly has eye contact with the double-headed snake. The mockery in its eyes is obvious. Lin Luoran turns to look at Bai Zhi and says slowly, "You and the monster had long been in collusion before I entered secret land for the first time? No, it should be before White Fairy was alive, right?"

Lin Luoran is clear about the answers to her questions. Finally, Bai Zhi turns to look at her surprisingly.

Lin Luoran continues, "The snake monster was talking about a game... let me make a bold guess, we are still in the game, right?"

White Fairy adds, "The illusion circle was born from heaven and earth, but we could we come out easily. There must be something wrong"

The biggest problem is that they are still in the territory of the snake monster. Whether it's wandering around or breaking out with a secret trick, everything they experienced may be fake. White Fairy wonders if the sword tomb is also fake.

Instead, Lin Luoran feels that the sword tomb may be the only truth among all lies. The most perfect scam is supposed to be one lie hiding in nine truths. Since the snake monster can't do that, it should definitely make a most convincing evidence. Something must happen to Mr. Wuye. Otherwise, Bai Zhi occupied the body of White Fairy, and got everything she wanted. How could she end up like this?

If White Fairy didn't discover the sword of "Mr. Wuye" Bai Zhi talked about, White Fairy would not be so emotional, and Lin Luoran would not tell White Fairy about the mausoleum underwater. The whole story is really consistent and coherent.

The snake monster and Bai Zhi both just knew that White Fairy was still alive as a soul. In a short time, they set up a plausible game, tricking Lin Luoran and White Fairy.

"You two have tried so hard just to bring us to the mausoleum?"

Lin Luoran is confused. White Fairy looks at Mu Tiannan on the ground, and she suddenly realizes something.

"It wants to get the last jade plate!"

After saying it, she glances at Lin Luoran apologetically. In a few words, she tells Lin Luoran the fact that a powerful monster trapped in secret land can go out with twelve jade plates.

At that time, the snake monster wanted jade plates, and White Fairy did not have the opportunity to say anything. Afterwards, it was useless to explain it to Lin Luoran. However, White Fairy did not expect that the snake monster would find Mu Tiannan. It seems that it has already collected eleven jade plates. They are still wasting time together, which must be related to the last jade plate.

White Fairy glares at Mu Tiannan who is almost dead. She blames him for knowing nothing and just leading the snake monster to this place. Now they have to face two enemies.