506-510

Chapter 506 Ice Pupas

That thing.

That prestigious and ferocious ancient monster... Liao and Lin Luoran both think "Blizzard" is Chiyou, but they don't have the nerve to call its name bluntly. Instead, they call it "that thing", as if it will be disturbed if someone calls its name.

"Resurrection" is still an evil spell in the eyes of cultivators who fight against the heaven.

Cultivators can be reincarnated and they can also be reborn by possession. These two situations are not common, but someone in the world of cultivation has once done it. However, "resurrection" is the only way that makes people feel uncomfortable even just by thinking about it.

"Resurrection" is not uncommon. For example, zombies in Huaxia folklore are mortals buried in dark land after death. Corpses come back to life and become monsters that live on the blood of livestock and humans.

Of course, some advanced zombies are intellectual. However, they are never the same as people buried in the land before.

If the "blizzard" in the Marduk Temple is really Chiyou... Lin Luoran doesn't care if the ancient ferocious god is going to be resurrected. However, she can't stay indifferent if the price for the resurrection of "blizzard" is to turn the Green Mountains and even the earth into a world of ice and snow.

More importantly, "Blizzard" still takes the cyan little fox as its hostage. Maybe it now also gets reckless Baojia?

Has it gathered all the 10000-year Hollow Azurite in the Green Mountains world? Every moment she stays in such a place, she can feel that her ocean of consciousness is nourished. However, now she can't stay long in such a good sacred place for recovering. Lin Luoran now feels that she sees a bowl of iced dark plum juice on hot days. She wants to drink it up to quench her thirst but she also suffers from her period so she can't drink anything cold.

"Let's go."

Lin Luoran now can do nothing but sighs about her bad luck. Liao thinks she is fearless so he also feels less nervous. He comforts Lin Luoran, "In fact, the situation is not that bad. If that thing really comes back to life, it will not allow us to go deep into the mountain."

Lin Luoran nods. She thinks the same as Liao. They were just panicked at that moment.

Lin Luoran is about to step out but she suddenly stops. She mutters to herself, "It is too wasteful..."

What is wasteful? Of course, this "10000-year Hollow Azurite" mountain! Since it can consolidate souls, it will be useful for White Fairy, fire phoenix, silver fish, and wood wolf. It is also a good material for making elixirs. There is no reason to waste it.

"Uncle Liao, it knew we had been here, right?"

Liao wants to be against his conscience and deny it. However, he has met "Blizzard" before, and it was not easy to escape from it. With that thing's ability, how can it totally ignore them since they have already been deep into the mountain?

Lin Luoran says to herself and she takes the flying sword out. She digs dozens of cubic meters of 10,000-year Hollow Azurite and puts it into the space.

Well... it's wasteful if she just gives up on it. They may die in the Green Mountains or maybe they can go back alive. No matter what, digging Azurite costs nothing!

Monsters witness free 10000-year Hollow Azurite throwing into space and their eyes all turn red. Fire phoenix feels something is roaring in its throats, "Good stuff... good stuff."

Having got so much 10000-year Hollow Azurite, fire phoenix feels their future is prosperous. Besides, its fate has long been linked to Lin Luoran. There is no need for it to hide its power so it makes a "fire mirror". Seeing piles of 10000-year Hollow Azurite outside the space, fire phoenix has already been drooling—but its saliva is small streams of fire, which naturally ignite things on the ground and burn several medical stuff Lin Luoran plants.