256-260

Chapter 256 Crystal's Invitation

As Lin Luoran is driving on the road, she has a strange feeling. As the old people say, when something bad is going to happen, people's eyelids will twitch.

Her eyelids are twitching!

But the traffic in the first ring road of the R City is quite heavy. It is hard for Lin Luoran to speed up.

The closer she gets to Londong's school, the stronger the feeling is.

She steps on the brake, and the car stops steadily in front of the school gate. The two children don't wait for her at the school gate as appointed. Lin Luoran calls Luodong, but his phone is turned off. Then she calls her mother, but the latter says he is not at home. How strange!

She pushes open the door of the car and gets off. The leaves on the path have been cleaned up. Because of the smell of pedestrians and the city's miasma, there is nothing left on the path.

No, when she smells carefully, she finds a faint smell that makes her very uncomfortable. What is it?

Since she began to cultivate, she has met a lot of people. She found a disgusting smell on Zou Yaowei, who is dead.

She also found the smell in the blood pool.

As for Xin Yuanping, she has high ability, so she didn't often feel it.

Thinking back, she also smelled it in those vampires! Night of Bermuda has passed for a long time, and vampires haven't appeared in Lin Luoran's life for a long time. Thus, it takes some time for her to remember that the disgusting smell is the same as what she smelled in the vampires.

The Blood Line? Are Luodong and Huang Weijian in trouble? Lin Luoran finally knows why her eyelids twitched. No matter whether there is something wrong with the two children, she is too careless to let the Blood Line come to the R City without her noticing.

"Excuse me..." A short and fat boy comes to her. Lin Luoran turns her head and sees the fat boy whose eyes can't be seen when he smiles.

Because of Fatty Cui, Lin Luoran doesn't have a bad impression on fat people. She immediately recognizes him... Is he Luodong's former classmate? She saw them fighting when they were in sixth grade!

She restrains her worry and says, "Oh, I remember you, the former classmate of Luodong. Ma Ming, right?"

Hearing his name accurately read out by the pretty woman, the fat boy is so excited that his face turns red. "Yes, yes. Can I call you sister? I am still Lin Luodong's classmate, and we have a good relationship...Oh, sister, I saw that Luodong and another classmate were kidnapped!"

Are they kidnapped by the Blood Line? Lin Luoran adds secretly. Then she asks anxiously, "Did you see the kidnapper?"

Ma Ming nods violently and says, "It was a foreign woman. That woman once came to our school. At the beginning of the semester, she came with the principal!"

A female vampire. Good, that is it. Lin Luoran squints, looking angry. Hurting her family has violated the bottom line of Lin Luoran!

Seeing that the pretty woman's expression has changed, the fat boy takes out a piece of paper and gives it to Lin like he is presenting a treasure. It is the price list of a cheap snack bar, with letters and numbers scrawled on it.

"Miss Lin, it is the license plate number that I wrote down. Go to save Luodong. I am worried about him!"

YUCXXXX? Lin Luoran takes the note in her hand and says, "Thank you. Come to my home to play when you have time!"