496-500

Chapter 496 On Reconstruction (I)

Reiki molecules of Five Elements fly around Han Weiya and Colin. Green Wood Reiki molecules, brown Earth Reiki molecules, and blue Water Reiki molecules all flock to Han Weiya—the Taoist root of the three elements as the Wood, the Earth and the Water!

Colin is even luckier. The Taoist root he got is of the Gold and the Earth elements—the Taoist root of two elements! He has already been a talented person in personal ability enhancement. Everyone "hates" Colin's good luck.

Ma Yiming scratches his head. It seems that his Taoist root of four elements is the worst.

Fortunately, there are three "Bone Marrow Cleansing Elixirs", one for Han Weiya and one for Ma Yiming. Lin Luoran has put away the last one.

Bone Marrow Cleansing Elixir can't change cultivators' Taoist root. It can only help cultivators with the Taoist root of four elements catch up with those with three elements in terms of personal ability enhancement speed and it is only useful in the early stage. Building their Taoist root and the distribution of Bone Marrow Cleansing Elixirs are both successfully finished. The results are quite satisfactory.

Ma Shuangshuang has the best personal ability among the four. She has the Taoist root of two elements. After five years, she has gathered enough elixirs and spirit stone and successfully laid Foundation before returning to the Earth. She is now a true Laying Foundation female cultivator.

Ma Yiming has the Taoist root of four elements and his talent in personal ability enhancement is not only a little worse than Han Weiya. He is now only in the middle period of Training Qi.

As for Han Weiya, she didn't have any Taoist root. Han Weiya had learned elixir making techniques for five years but she can't even turn on an alchemy furnace. Now that her Taoist root has been built, she has to cultivate wholeheartedly and assiduously so that the elixir skills Danling Taoist left can be put into practice.

Without Lin Luoran's command, no one has the nerve to touch the three starships outside Dongting. They are still there on the open space outside Dongting City. It has been seven days after the Miaoyin Spell Conference. People have left Mount Jun Island. The Liu family with Liu Qingdai as the representative is waiting for Lin Luoran's instructions. Before Lin Luoran entered the Dragon Palace, she once mentioned the reconstruction plan for the earth.

The ozone layer can also be built by men. The technology of Nami Alliance can resolve this question long ago. Otherwise, the Nami Star could not have been rebuilt after the war a thousand years ago.

All living things on the earth cannot survive without sunlight. Sunlight is composed of visible light, ultraviolet rays, and infrared rays. Half of the sunlight can penetrate the atmosphere and then reach the ground and ocean. This is the driving force of photosynthesis of green plants, which provides oxygen for human beings. The intermediate waves in ultraviolet rays are harmful to the human body and organisms. The ozone layer is a natural barrier to stop the intermediate waves.

The difficult thing is not the production of the ozone layer but the maintenance. After ozone is formed, it will gradually fall to the bottom of the ozone layer because its specific gravity is greater than that of oxygen. As the temperature rises during its falling, the instability of ozone reveals. Irradiated by long-wave ultraviolet rays, it reduces to oxygen again. The ozone layer can ensure the dynamic balance of oxygen and ozone...

In addition to protecting the animals and plants on the earth from short-wave ultraviolet rays, Lin Luoran feels that the ubiquitous gray mist that completely repels Reiki may also have some connections with the ozone layer.