406-410

Chapter 406 The Last Moment

"Hey, did you hear about it? The immortal has left the message. The earlier we clean the corpses, the earlier we can have the porridge this morning."

In the shack, two old ladies in tattered clothes are whispering. A sleeping person beside them wakes up immediately.

"Can we also have porridge today?"

One old lady nods and the man kowtows again and again to praise the merciful fairy. He asks the two old ladies who got up so early and knows that the immortal has made big pits in eight directions of the city overnight. She asks people to bury dead people there and then burn them together to prevent the epidemic from spreading again.

This person is somewhat knowledgeable. He is very appreciative of Lin Luoran's opinion so he stands up and joins the team carrying dead bodies.

There are bodies of ten thousand people and even eight large pits are not enough. Lin Luoran stands tall on the wall. When she sees one full pit, she will throw down a fireball and lights those dead bodies.

The fire of the five elements is far beyond ordinary fire which is used to burn wood. There is no smell of burning corpses along the road and those corpses soon turn into ashes in the flames.

Everyone is united and things are all done before noon.

On the street of the mansion house, there are more than a hundred big pots. Just like last night, it's porridge again. However, today is fruit porridge. Apple, banana and mango can all be diced and made into porridge. Lin Luoran has kept much fruit in space and now she can finally use them.

These fruits contain a touch of Reiki, which is the best for patients. She has been enjoying the magical air here and she feels fine to give these fruits to ordinary people.

The fruit fragrance is mixed with medicinal fragrance. Gastrodia elata can be harvested overnight. Lin Luoran pulverizes it together with other herbs and then adds it to the porridge so that she doesn't have to bother to make medicine soup.

A dose of medicine a day for three continuous days can ease the symptoms of the plague.

Lin Luoran looks at the women who are still busy in the backyard or serving porridge. They are much more diligent than she expects and haven't rested last night. She can only rely on these a hundred people to walk all over Shen City and feed infected people in a coma medicine porridge. Otherwise, some of them will not survive last night.

Many people have already cried secretly after tasting the fragrance of the medicine in the fruit porridge.

If serving porridge is just to make them feel better, then now it is really curing the disease.

A warm feeling flows to their limbs and bones after the medicine works. Immortals have extraordinary power but the spirit medicine is not all over the streets. They can enjoy it only because the female immortal is very generous.

If Lin Luoran can read people's mind, she will be surprised by the wisdom of ordinary people.

For rescuing a group of ordinary strangers, she even uses two ginsengs of thousands of years to supplement their resistance to the virus. If cultivators in the world of cultivation know it, they will feel indignant.

Even if Lin Luoran owns a lot of property, she should also have the spirit of sacrifice.

There are many heartless rich people. In the meantime, someone who helps students in the villages secretly sometimes may not be one of the rich.