366-370

Chapter 366 Can Bolus Be Simplified?

Leukemia, also known as "blood cancer", is a malignant disease of hematopoietic tissues. It is characterized by a large number of non-nucleated cells proliferating in the bone marrow and other hematopoietic tissues. Non-nucleated cells also enter the peripheral blood and adsorb the cores of the normal blood cells... Bone marrow transplantation will be the most effective treatment if there is a problem with hematopoietic function.

In fact, bone marrow cleansing is the best way to cure leukemia immediately. With Lin Luoran's personal ability of Bearing Essence, bone marrow cleansing is not difficult except that it will consume her Wakan. However, Lin Luoran does not adopt this quickest method not because she grudges her Wakan. She has four golden elixirs in operation in the pubic region of her Sea of Reiki. Using some Reiki is not a big deal for Lin Luoran who always has sufficient Reiki.

A faster way is to use dragon marrow as how she regrew the broken arm. Dragon marrow is precious so it will never be a specific medicine that can be popularized.

Lin Luoran has come up with the idea of asking Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory to make a specific medicine so she cannot just talk and do nothing. The condition of the girl called Liu Xinyou is under her control. It should be fine to observe her for a few days.

When she is thinking about the treatment, conceited wood wolf which is the lastest habitat of space suddenly sneers, "Isn't Bone Marrow Cleansing Bolus enough? But are you sure you are willing to use it? "

Bone Marrow Cleansing Bolus? Lin Luoran never hears about it so she questions wood wolf closely. Wood wolf probably only wants to laugh at Lin Luoran. It is very arrogant when she asks it about the specific method. After beaten up by the more arrogant fire phoenix, wood wolf is indignant but honest.

Bone Marrow Cleansing Bolus is the bolus that only people with the personal ability below the Bearing Essence can take. Its formula is complicated and dosage is strict. The bolus is Top-Range Grade Six bolus. Knowing it is even two grades higher than the Foundation-Laying Bolus, Lin Luoran knows it's impossible to popularize this stuff on a large scale. However, she is curious why the bolus can be Top-Range Grade Six if it is effective only for cultivators with the personal ability below Bearing Essence.

"You really see little of the world. After taking the Bone Marrow Cleansing Bolus, even cultivators below the Bearing Essence period with Taoist root of three natures can catch up with cultivators of two natures in terms of the speed of developing personal ability... Bone marrow cleansing is not an easy thing. In fact, in the ancient times, powerful people usually had a big family so it was common to see some offspring with bad Taoist root in their family. If their younger generations had been hard-working and diligent, they might give them Bone Marrow Cleansing Boluses as rewards and blessing. "

Lin Luoran has almost understood it before wood wolf finishes. The Bone Marrow Cleansing Bolus was like the privilege of the "generation enjoyers of official rights" in the ancient world but is useless for cultivators of Bearing Essence. With its complicated formula and strict dosage, no wander it can still rank among the Top-Range Grade Six bolus.

It can make cultivators with the Taoist root of three natures catch up with cultivators of two natures. That's enough to drive people crazy. Especially for those individual cultivators: people of three natures can only be outside apprentice, however, the people of two natures can be inside apprentice with the guidance of a famous teacher. Such a difference is enough to drive people of bad Taoist root crazy.

Lin Luoran sighs again and again but she doesn't ask wood wolf for the formula of bolus. Wood wolf is a little anxious, "You have many families of three natures. Why don't you make some Bone Marrow Cleansing Boluses for them?"