241-245

Chapter 241 Truth and Choice

The ninth hall... How can this be possible?

They have been to six halls. How do they suddenly arrive at the ninth hall?

There are nine halls in the Jiuhua Palace and each of the halls stores treasures of different levels. They did take a nap, but it is so strange that they just skipped the seventh and the eighth hall.

"The ninth hall? How can this be possible?" Xin Yuanping is always so calm. Now, she starts to panic.

Clearly, An is not so familiar with the Dragon Palace as Xin and Rong are. He is surprised when he notices their change of expressions, "The Hall of Nothingness? What's wrong with it? Since we're at the ninth hall, we shall just go in."

Xin Yuanping sneers. She doesn't even bother to talk to An.

Rong says seriously,

"The hall is called nothingness. This is where the top treasure of the Dragon Palace is. In order to protect the top treasure, some fake ones are placed here. Every stranger who enters the Hall of Nothingness has to pick one as we did in the first hall... The problem is, you won't know what you'll get. It might be a grain of sand, a dead boy, or the authentic top treasure.

Li Anping has been trying to reduce his sense of presence by staying quiet. Hearing this, he can't help asking,

"Isn't this hall just like the first one? Everything is about luck." Li can't help stroking the jade belt on his waist. He has been quite lucky during this trip to the Dragon Palace. Both of the women who dumped him before were both dead, and he has got an item of the dragons. Li now has a secret plan in his mind.

However, Xin Yuanping says coldly, "Shut up and listen to him!"

Rong points at the stone tablet and continues, "Most of these shining treasures are traps set to protect the top treasure. What ends up in our hands may kill us instantly or trap us in this palace forever to serve as the guardian of the top treasure... Of course, the precondition is that ordinary people like you and I have a soul after we're dead."

The treasures are attractive, but you must stay alive to use it!

An only wants two things in the Dragon Palace. First is the Dragon Marrow his master told him to get, and second is the "Wooden-universe Bolus" he saw at the first hall. An has no interest in fighting against anyone for the top treasure. One must reserve his life first for enjoying the treasure.

An tells his intentions to everyone. Rong shakes his head and says, "Everybody has to pick. It's not up to you. Just look around."

Look around? The stone tablet turns and they are out of the hall!

They are surrounded by shining treasures, yet every one of them feels creepy.

No one is not afraid to die, even Xin Yuanping, who is on the path of demonized cultivation. She reborn as a demonized cultivator in the blood pool only because of her desire to live.

Now, they don't have another option.

They must pick a treasure after entering the Hall of Nothingness. The door of the hall has been closed. It's all up to luck whether they will die and be trapped here forever or get out with a treasure in hand.

Shining treasures are displayed on the exhibition stand.

What are these treasures?

Even people who have won the lottery won't have confidence in themselves in this situation.