351-355

Chapter 351 Sound of Crying in the Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine

Five minutes have passed since seven o'clock Togyo time when everyone was alert. Various blocks of Shibuya are busy and orderly. There is nothing unusual.

Did they really scare off the wire-puller?

Lin Luoran purses her lips tightly. She always feels some key factors might have been ignored. But what are they?

There comes turmoil around the department store. Lots of plainclothes men take actions and people with personal ability encircle that noisy place. A young man with dyed yellow hair is pushed to the ground. It turns out that he is just a thief who is caught by the owner in front of the department store. People from Huaxia and the Nihon local authorities are both disappointed.

This is just an ordinary thief. No one tries to cause chaos to make a profit in the troubled situation.

The night breeze blows Lin Luoran's skirt. In her eyes, there is a splendid city light. Lin Qingxue can feel the emotion of depression from her.

The communicator on Lin Qingxue's wrist suddenly rings. She presses a button and a virtual screen as large as a computer screen is cast in front of her. This is a gadget derived from the research of "Yulee Technology" in the State of Huaxia. Transmitted through encrypted 3D video technology, the information loaded here cannot be intercepted. The gadget would explode within 3 seconds if it was removed from the user's wrist without the exact uninstalling password.

Lin Qingxue is really surprised by what is said in the video. She chooses to share it with her fellows.

In so doing, Lin Luoran can also see the video and hear the sound. Before she could make any comments about this advanced technology, she frowns for what she sees.

Under the orange street lamps, there suddenly came a scream from the two cars rushing on the mountain road. The braking sound pierced through the tranquility of the mountain.

Then the scene was changed. Two extremely fast figures rushed to the two cars. They moved so quickly that their faces became obscure in the video. However, Lin Luoran has already felt something very familiar. Lin Qingxue taps to pause and then zooms in to see their faces. Lin Luoran finally knows where the lasting uneasiness is from.

They are definitely Lin Luodong and Huang Weijian!

If she was an ordinary Huaxia parent, under the circumstances, she would get overwhelmed by anger and severely scold these two disobedient teenagers. But now Lin Luoran knows she has to find them first even when she wants to beat them up.

This is a video clip lasting just a few tens of seconds. From the sudden scream and braking in the lane to two teenagers rushing towards the direction of vehicles, the video comes to an abrupt end.

"Miss Lin, the video was taken on the 2nd section of Lake Kawaguchi hiking entrance, Mount Fuji, at 7 o'clock Togyo time. We received this video at 7:05 Togyo time. The probability of our logistic member who shot this video being killed is 99%.

If he were still alive, he wouldn't need five minutes to send such an important video. It must be the communicator who sent the message automatically five minutes after its owner's pulse stopped.

As a member of Special Forces, Lin Qingxue has ever witnessed her comrades dying beside her. But now her eyes still grow wet. The teammate who was dispatched on the 2nd section of the road is Hang Kun. They have been friends for eight years.

Lin Luoran can feel the sorrow as a female soldier. 99% chance of death? This opinion might be out of a soldier's meticulosity. In fact, the member of the logistics units of the Special Forces who recorded the video and transmitted it back was almost certain to be dead, as Lin Qingxue has said.