251-255

Chapter 251 Short of Money

Lin Luoran has been busy.

She is occupied by all the chores she has to do in her space.

After returning from the Dragon Palace, she first went to visit the Buddhist masters in all of the four famous mountains. Then she spent half of a year making two sets of armor. She gave one set to her father and the other to Luodong. As a result, she never got time to organize her space, which is messy, until Luodong's new semester started. The spirit herbs in the space are vigorous. The herbs she planted after making boluses the last time had grown tall enough to make another batch of "Gathering Qi Bolus".

Lin Luoran always believes that she is rich enough. However, she realizes recently that she is short of money.

She needs a large sum of money right now!

The treasures in the Dragon Palace and the grand palace itself are so attractive. Lin Luoran has to take the responsibility of purifying the Dongting Lake before inheriting all of these treasures! Water purification costs so much money. Even if Lin sells her house, the money will be utterly inadequate in dealing with the whole situation. The Dongting Lake is so large.

Lin Luoran asks for the help of the government through Master Mu. Leaders of the government respond quickly that the government also doesn't have the money to do what Lin wants.

The State of Huaxia is certainly rich. However, the country has a large population and a wide territory. From national defense to people's livelihood, so many departments need money. The government is willing to purify the Dongting Lake, however, to do this means to reform all the factories along the lake. This is such a huge project. The central government can't just ignore the local economy and give the order recklessly. Besides, to purify the Dongting Lake involves every one of the fishermen. All of this has to be fixed by Lin Luoran.

Therefore, Lin Luoran is in hot water. She can only calm herself down and focus on cultivation. She has no idea how to start this complex project.

At this crucial moment, Zeng Tian offers his help.

Then Lin Luoran realizes that she also needs the help of a pro except for the money!

Though Zeng Tian hasn't got his bachelor's degree yet, he knows a lot about the capital operation and he is talented for doing business. Otherwise, his family wouldn't let him spend a huge amount of money every year on cultivation, which is never recognized by the world until recently.

"Master Lin, have you thought that your name actually worth a lot of money." Even though Zeng Tian doesn't understand why Lin Luoran suddenly cares about the Dongting Lake, he gives her his professional opinion soon after he knows about her needs.

My name?

Zeng Tian touches the empty bottle in his pocket. He has eaten up the boluses he exchanged with Lin last time. During the last year, the boluses have helped him a lot. Zeng believes that if he could have the time to focus on cultivation, he might actually break through the limit of his quality and enter the level of Training Qi and become a real cultivator.

Thinking about this, Zeng nods confidently and says, "Master Lin, you're the last alchemist in the world of cultivation..."

Lin Luoran frowns, "Are you telling me to sell my boluses for money?" Though a day equals a year in her space, selling boluses is an unwise decision. Lin feels that the loss will outweigh the gain if she uses the resource of her family to make money.

Zeng Tian hurries to shake his hand. He could never ask Lin to sell boluses for money. He explains himself,

"Master, I'm thinking about a pharmaceutical factory!"