371-375

Chapter 371 Awakening Sister Rong (II)

The bus station is teeming. In here, all sorts of people are gathered, and stealing means nothing. The dirtiness hidden under the floating population is beyond ordinary people's imagination.

The same goes for this small billiard room with the dirty ground. It looks like a place of entertainment for young people having no money in their free time. However, it is actually a place of making dirty money for "Vicious Wolf" every year because of its convenient location.

No one plays billiards in the middle of the night, but there are several people hidden in the billiard room. They have to be dutiful guardians because their boss, Vicious Wolf, is waiting for a big business tonight.

There are plenty of appetizers on the wooden table. A man in his forties sits wildly there, and he is still shirtless in the middle of September. It seems that he doesn't feel cold at all.

Gu Xiang nods and bows. He keeps pouring wine and serving food for this middle-aged man while several girls wearing slutty dresses are giggling.

"You scuzzball, I will enjoy it if you are a beauty pouring wine for me. But now your Lord Wolf has no appetite just looking at your face." The middle-aged man is a bit tanned and thin. It turns out that he is Vicious Wolf.

Gu Xiang grins and blarneys Vicious Wolf while the latter suddenly puts down his chopsticks.

"You kid can have a rich girlfriend? Did you lie to me?"

There is a flash of panic in Gu Xiang's eyes, "Now Lord Wolf is talking nonsense. Her family has a lot of money, and now she has a rich boyfriend. We had a deal about the breakup fee, and then she broke the promise. Therefore, I kidnapped her brother. It's very easy to get five million yuan from her. Lord Wolf, you can just provide this venue and wait for the money. "

Breaking up and asking a woman for a breakup fee? Vicious Wolf is an underworld figure, but he still looks down on such a person. However, no one will turn his back to money. Gu Xiang has promised him the bigger share, so he also doesn't mind backing up a coward. But he still doesn't want to be fooled like an idiot.

With one look from Vicious Wolf, the woman who was just smiling with heavy makeup suddenly kicks Gu Xiang heavily. Gu Xiang is kicked to the corner together with the chair. He curls up in sharp pain. The woman wearing thick makeup grabs his hair and presses him on the table.

Vicious Wolf is chewing a peanut in his mouth, "Don't you hide anything from me? For example, her brother works at Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory. For example, the rich boyfriend of your ex-girlfriend is also a senior executive of that factory... And you want to drag me into your own trouble? "

Gu Xiang's nose and mouth are both bleeding, and one of his front teeth is cracked, "Lord Wolf... No matter how rich the Lins' Pharmaceutical Factory is, isn't it just a private company? And... senior executives are still just two workers, aren't they? "

Vicious Wolf spits on him, "A private company? You dog put me in total danger. Just show up yourself to take the money later on. I want the whole five million yuan, and I want you to get the fuck out of the center of Chuan province. If so, I'm willing to put the past in the past.

He pats Gu Xiang's face vigorously and signals the girl with heavy makeup to let go of him.

Gu Xiang is stunned, and he can only feel himself is surrounded by darkness. Vicious Wolf gets all the five million yuan? That is to say, he gets nothing but the accusation of kidnapping and lifelong exile after so much work?

This is totally a double-cross affair... Gu Xiang grits his teeth with hatred. Seeing Vicious Wolf leaving leisurely, he dare not show his reluctance or do something to the Wolf. This coward can only go to the storage room behind the billiard room and vent his anger by kicking Rong Donglin hard.