386-390

Chapter 386 Human, What Can You Do?

"A human?"

The white bear is so surprised at hearing someone talking in the pearl. It raises the pearl high and looks at it in the moonlight. It is trying to see through it. In the reddish moonlight, the sacred pearl is glowing faintly. Unfortunately, the white bear cannot see what is inside the sacred pearl.

Lin Luoran is stunned in space.

She has seen countless monsters in the past six months but never met one which has the ability to speak. Lin Luoran really forgets the fact that some monsters can really speak even before humanizing and becoming beast cultivators. The old monkey in Bermuda is a typical example. Its personal ability is ridiculously low but it actually talks and does things as a human being.

This Rank Eight white bear can also talk like a human?

Lin Luoran suddenly has some power. Anyhow, talking is an ability to communicate. She is just a little cultivator of Bearing Essence who can only defeat the Rank Eight monster in her wildest dream. However, what if she can communicate with it?

She doesn't know if it will make a difference. However, if the monster continues to pinch the sacred pearl, it may be crushed. In this case, she will be really helpless.

The white bear checks the pearl for many times but still can't find anything strange. Its seemingly honest face suddenly has a sneaky look.

"Human in this pearl, if you still stay there, Lord Bear will smash this damn pearl!"

After a while, a female voice rings, "Lord Bear? Is this your name?"

Well, it is the same voice as before and it is really a human. Only the human race pays attention to many troublesome things such as names. The white bear murmurs, "Get out and talk."

The white bear can't get used to how they talk through space. Lin Luoran also feels it is a waste of fire phoenix's ability. Get out and talk? From what this monster says, it may not want to fight with her or kill her now. Lin Luoran is not sure if this is the monster's disguise.

Her personal ability is low and they are not equal in strength. Therefore, the secret of sacred pearl space will be exposed. Lin Luoran definitely can't stay in space anymore.

"You put the sacred pearl on the ground and step back. I will then come out."

Lin Luoran tries to negotiate with the white bear. She feels so nervous at this moment.

The Rank Eight white bear monster looks really curious about the sacred pearl where she is hiding. After thinking for a while, it actually puts the sacred pearl under a tree as Lin Luoran says. It backs away a little and waits for Lin Luoran to come out with its arms folded.

Lin Luoran feels so weird when seeing a white bear which is more than two meters in height fold its arms like a human. Lin Luoran signals fire phoenix to remove the fire mirror and takes a deep breath. She leaves space eventually.

Lin Luoran never thinks of running away in such a short distance.

The white bear looks clumsy. However, it is a Rank Eight monster which means having the personal ability above the middle Gathering Vitality period. By contrast, Lin Luoran is just in the early Bearing Essence period. There is a big realm and a few small realms between them. She is not confident about escaping.

If Lin Luoran is not fully assured, she usually chooses doing nothing as a strategy to cope with changing conditions.

"Well, you human girl seems not to be afraid of your Lord Bear?"