Chapter 3: Sterotypical Teen Girls

As the dark shadow of about seven babies came straddling to our table, i feared what was going to happen

As the dark shadow of about seven babies came straddling to our table, i feared what was going to happen. Stopping in front of us, the cake faced barbie gave a snobby glare at us. I don't see the point of interrupted our lunch so rudely.

"Who is this?" The girl exclaimed with her high pitched voice. Her tone seem to try to portray dominance of the school, is if it were her home. From how her makeup turned out, it does look like she did it in the monitor's closet. God, puberty did not go well with her voice. She sounds like a dying hyenia is giving birth to a whale. I wonder how she would sound as a smoker.

"Why do you care, Hannah? Don't you have enough droids to serve you for a life time? Or did Daddy cut off your $2,000 allowance?" Jessica mocked in a fake caring voice. Oh I am liking Jess more and more by the minute.

"Oh really! I am so sorry to intrude on your little lunch but I want to know who the bluewhale is and why is she so hideous? Do you not use Mac sweetheart?" She turned to me at the end. Oh no this bitch did not. She can't tell me anything about my makeup even she looks like she went into a sauna a few moments ago. I just want to wipe her eyebrows off.

"No sweetie, I am scared that I will look like a phony, ratchet bony bitch like you. They have mirrors at the dollar store, darling." I fired back. Her eyes widened and so did my sisters' like they are so surprised I have a backbone. I have never said anything back to a bully my whole life. But something this new environment makes me want to change.

"Well, you know it takes a bitch to know a bitch."

"Yes, but it takes a bad bitch to know a basic bitch." I pitched to her comment. Her face was priceless. All the anger in her was swelled to her face. She then stomped away with her little crew. My sister Cindy looked back with shame and then looked forward. As the screeching of their highs stomped away, a layer of relief spread onto me.

"Wow, Diamond. No one has stood up that much to Hannah and her droids. Um, it seems she has new ones."

"Yep the three new ones are my step sisters."

"Ohh... evil step sisters! Do you have an evil step mother?"

"No but I have a insane step dad. I am Diamerella." I laughed out as I flipped my hair for dramatics.

We both laughed. I was two steps away from being Cinderella.

We finished eating and the day progressed on. My classes seemed to not be as complex as the ones at my old scholm, yet I was still intrigued. I loved to learn new things in any way. It was at the end of the school day, and Jess and I were conversing about our project since the brats club interrupted us. I still can't believe them. One day in and they already want to join the stereotypical cliche.

"Ok so do you want to do a poster or a PowerPoint?" Jesscia called up to me as she was on the floor with her laptop in hand as I exchanged items within my locker. Thankfully, I had a top locker. I wasn't very good at getting on my knees.

"I think a PowerPoint will wow the crowd a little more than a basic poster." She nodded and wrote that down.

"Ok so how about I do..." She was interrupted.

"Well, well looky here. Is it not the back talkers?" The same annoying squeaky voice blasted. Uhh, this chick again. Can't see just look in a mirror and crawl up in a ditch from embarrassment.

"What do you want now, Hannah?" Jess said annoyed as I was.

"Oh, maybe. This!" And with that her fist collided with my cheek and a fell back hitting my head on the lockers. As it all turned black, I heard Jess scream out and a man's voice shouting at the brat. The last thing i heard was , "You are forbidden from hurting my mate, Hannah. You are now banned from my pack. Run, you filthy, rogue." From a man's mouth.

"Wait Alpha! Please no! She is-" those were the last I heard before I was engulfed in darkness.